Status
Not open for further replies.

-Im.z2ight-

Shark Tank

Hello everyone,

I haven't been super active here in a long time due to being preoccupied in other markets. I made an a desirable amount of cash flow to invest into other members projects. A little bit about myself first, I live in the USA and currently attend college with a focus in Entrepreneurship. As you can tell by now I like to make lots of money and I have been successful in it. My first and proficient language is English. I've publicly traded stocks, owned web hosting, owned many forums, and ventured into "other" markets.

So lets get down to the "Shark Tank" idea.

I will be offering the financial capital to suitable investments that you present to me. I can invest a few thousand dollars in specific projects that I think could need it or I could invest 5$ in something small. The amount of investment is dependent upon the potential return.

As with all investment, I will be picky on which investments I choose. There is an in-depth process I will use to explore the reasonability to the investment.

You have to pitch your idea to me so please describe it well and pictures usually tell a thousand words. I want to hear everything about your business plan. The pros and cons and everything in between.

If you feel like your idea shouldn't be posted public than feel free to send me a personal message.

Looking forward to hearing your business pitch!
Good luck!

5 comments
It's better you post your portfolio first. So one can be sure that they are dealing with the right person.

Regards
Alex

I don't have much of a portfolio anymore as I don't have anything online. I am mainly offering financial support at this time or physical contributions if i think it is essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back