SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they put the column "size" at Q2 lending, so user come to get diretx or driver and you write 1218mb, great! only idiot will continue:) that's why i prefer to use standard search page :S
convert become worse and worse from month to month,it is fact.

And by the way how can I contact support? email is ignored.

i make new account today raw hits 400+ but no earning show..
whats problem...

can anyone help me

i have only tier 1 traffic from SE . 75+% US rest is uk,france,germany,AU
Tier 2

with daily approx 1800 raw and 400 Unique (at affiliate table)
i have made 0$ in 3-4 days

I can show you screnshot if you want ,

I think sharingzone should do something about it
No conversion at all :(

What do you suggest me ?
Shall i continue or leave ? @sanis

yes same problem with me

You have GOT to be kidding me. Black Tiger, and Spartan, I suggest you go back to the first page of this thread, and READ what I said about your conversions. LOOK AT THE INCOME EARNINGS CHART.

I sound like a broken record.

In that chart I say EXACTLY what you will earn based on YOUR TRAFFIC -- how much YOUR SITE GETS -- not how much you SEND TO SHARINGZONE.
There's plenty of affiliates right now converting 1:200 and 1:300 and 1:500. DDL site owners are converting 1:1000 to 1:1500 at most. That's just the way it is.

You come hear after sending Sharingzone 400 raw hits and complain you're not earning anything. No wonder.

I don't understand why they put the column "size" at Q2 lending, so user come to get diretx or driver and you write 1218mb, great! only idiot will continue:) that's why i prefer to use standard search page :S
convert become worse and worse from month to month,it is fact.

And by the way how can I contact support? email is ignored.

Russian Dude, do you really think that your conversions and income in general will come from people looking to download DirectX which everyone knows is free from Microsoft? The file size is random, based on the average file size of what people download ie. movies, programs, tv shows, and so on. You can contact support at support at affiliates@sharingzone.net for quicker response.

IF ANYONE IS HAVING ANY ISSUES WITH SETTING UP LINKS ON THEIR SITE, EMAIL AFFILIATES@SHARINGZONE.NET. As usual, we'd be glad to help you set up your site and earn the most you possibly can.

You should be able to see 2nd tier earnings on your stats page, along with your regular earnings, on the webmaster control panel when you login.

All earnings you get from second tier will appear with your normal earns as well. You will just not get nearly as much for them obviously.

For any new promoter it's also a good idea to use the second better converting download page that they offer. It converts much better than the original.

And yes Sanis has answered your question about chargebacks and refunds perfectly.

I have asked time and time again for your company info so I can use it for tax purposes. You don't respond via email or messages so Im posting it here. Please provide me with it so that I can get it. Thanks

I have asked time and time again for your company info so I can use it for tax purposes. You don't respond via email or messages so Im posting it here. Please provide me with it so that I can get it. Thanks

You seriously want that ?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

[/COLOR]

[hmmm] -> kill your self :facepalm:

p.s. OPTIMUS there are no answers to questions which I have sent at your mail , my one is "tvoid*****@gmail.com"

Last edited:
Locker why would you need company info for tax purposes? You would simply mark it down as affiliate commission earned VIA internet from Hyper Web.

Russian Dude your question was answered not once, but twice lol.

Today I had two sales of $ 11.21. What has happened Sharinhzone has changed the percentage of sales, before this month i had just sales over 14.99?

:facepalm: Nothing has changed. Here are the different payments that a surfer can pay:

Membership Package.............................Price......Aff.Cut (75%)

Lifetime + Bonus + Pro + AntiSpyware......75.26......56.45
Lifetime + Bonus + AntiSpyware..............65.31......48.98
Lifetime + Bonus + Pro..........................60.38......45.29
Lifetime + Pro + AntiSpyware.................59.78......44.84
Lifetime + Bonus..................................50.43......37.82
Lifetime + AntiSpyware.........................49.83......37.37
Lifetime + Pro.....................................44.90......33.68
Lifetime*...........................................34.95......26.21
2 Years + Bonus + Pro + AntiSpyware.....65.26......48.95
2 Years + Bonus + AntiSpyware.............55.31......41.48
2 Years + Bonus + Pro.........................50.38......37.79
2 Years + Pro + AntiSpyware................49.78......37.40
2 Years + Bonus.................................40.43......30.32
2 Years + AntiSpyware........................39.38......28.79
2 Years + Pro.....................................34.90......26.18
2 Years.............................................24.95......18.71
1 Year + Bonus + Pro + AntiSpyware......55.26......41.45
1 Year + Bonus + AntiSpyware..............40.31......30.23
1 Year + Bonus + Pro..........................40.38......30.29
1 Year + Pro + AntiSpyware..................39.78......29.84
1 Year + Bonus...................................30.43......22.82
1 Year + AntiSpyware..........................29.83......22.37
1 Year + Pro......................................24.95......18.71
1 Year..............................................14.95......11.21

The affiliate gets 75% of each sale (right column).
MOST CUSTOMERS do not "uncheck" selected options such as Bonus, Pro, Antispyware, etc.. in those cases you will see a commission of $30+, $40+, $50+

If you got a commission of 11.21, it's because the surfer was smart, and unchecked all the options from the first and second signup pages, and selected only the 1 year membership, making their purchase price only $14.95.

So the affiliate commission in this case is $11.21.

If you got two sales of $11.21 back to back........ it's likely that the surfer
paid via paypal and then hit the refresh button on his browser, causing himself to be double charged. It's a rare sale commission.

Most direct sales commissions are averaging about $35 - $40.

Revshare Payment Structure:

Limited Time Trial Offer..................19.99...14.95 each month till the user cancels

If you see a commission of $14.95, it means your surfer has subscribed monthly and pays $19.99 each month. That means you will get a commission of $14.95 each and every month, until the user cancels.

So no, nothing has changed in the payment structure.

Hope that clears up any confusion. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back