Status
Not open for further replies.
Minor issue: the remote upload progress bar with Opera browser (12.15, Linux) looks badly positioned, right half is out of screen.

welcome to Wj, I know you are going to activate a program PPD? we Italians there should only use filehosting program with PPS, thanks

congratulations for the site very nice

We will be PPS site forever, we are not going to open PPD on SharingMaster.com

Could you allow remote upload for registered users?
Thanks.

It is allowed right now.

Minor issue: the remote upload progress bar with Opera browser (12.15, Linux) looks badly positioned, right half is out of screen.

Yes, we know that. It will be repaired soon.

Kind regards,
SharingMaster.com

Would you please remove the uploader's name from download page ... Just for security reasons.

Uploaded by : xxxxxxx

Thanks in advance.

Would you please remove the uploader's name from download page ... Just for security reasons.

Uploaded by : xxxxxxx

Thanks in advance.

You can do it for every file you want to. Simply go to My Files -> Edit -> Check 'Hide uploader nick' checkbox. Now nobody can see your nick to specified file.

Kind regards,
SharingMaster.com

ftp there is no zoom does not work

Z_o_o_m uploader works fine (we have tested it few minutes ago, also there are a lot of uploaders already uploading via this program.

FTP upload is not available yet but it will be soon.

Kind regards,
SharingMaster.com

Update v1.02

Hello!

As we can see you are doing very well. We have noticed already several sales from our affiliates. That's why we have introduced an update v1.02

What's new?

1. Completed YourAds system
    • Right now free user can add bottom ad for free. If the ad applies our rules it will be accepted within 12 hours.
    • You can add your ad here: SharingMaster.com | My Ads
    • Your banner will be saved on our server to prevent changing it without our knowledge in the future. We accept only links to sites at least 1 year on the Internet. Younger sites will be rejected.
    • How does it look in reality?
    sharingmaster_ads.png

[*]We have increased PPS to 60% until June 30, 2013
    [*]Webmasters revenue increased to 15% until June 30, 2013
    [*]Earning from your referrals increased to 15% until June 30, 2013
    [*]Everyone who uploaded at least 1GB can ask for 7 days Premium Account. Send PM to me with your nick on our site.

We are going to add FTP upload and Remote upload from more file hostings.

Kind regards,
SharingMaster.com

Welcome back! :D

- Can I use the same registry?
- Even not paying ppd, have statistics?

If you already have an account on our site you can easy use it to upload files and generate sales. Our statistics are related to sales with few additional informations.

Kind regards,
SharingMaster.com

I have registered when first appeared ... ok.

I mean specifically, shown how much the file was downloaded...

What measure of the banner ad?

sharingmaster hello, thank you for the great service that the creation, but unfortunately until there will be a program PPD does not suit me because I use your filehosting sites place in Italian and Italian users are very stingy, do not make the premium so I I do not earn anything on files that load in your filehosting. thanks for what you do :(

what good have several payment processors? Site has multi language option? "No" who lives in italy, Brazil, Argentina, russia or anywhere else is completely lost is all in English

"Not everyone knows how to read English (Think about it)"

SharingMaster v1.03

Hello,

we have made several changes and we want to show you what is new in update v1.03:

1. New, better referral links (you can check them here: SharingMaster.com | My Account)
  2. You can hide informations about your nick, file uploaded date and download counter for all your files with one simple click (here: SharingMaster.com | My Account)
  3. Have you uploaded too much files and want to see them all on one page without pagination? Now it is possible, just click "Show all files" here: SharingMaster.com | My Files or enter this link SharingMaster.com | Show All Files
  4. Right now SharingMaster.com is available in 6 languages:
    • English (as main site languange, 100% translated)
    • Russian (80% translated)
    • German (80% translated)
    • French (80% translated)
    • Arabic (80% translated)
    • Polish (85% translated)
    We are going to add more languages and complete translation of these 6 soon.

There is coming soon bigger update with more options you are expecting from us.

Kind regards,
SharingMaster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back