Status
Not open for further replies.

SharingMaster

Banned
Banned
Hello WJunction members!

I would like to present you (updated) SharingMaster.com filesharing website.

Affiliate program - earn REAL money!

Get up to 70% for every Premium Account Sale!
- What does 'up to 70%' mean?
  • Starting affiliate PPS percentage is 50%
  • For each $1000 monthly sale volume you can ask for 5% higher PPS (e.g if you sold Premiums for $1000 you can ask us to increase your PPS percentage to 55%) up to 60%
  • If you reach minimum limit just send us an email to support@sharingmaster.com
  • If you own website you can get additional 10% of Premium Sale

- We offer over 13 Payment processors with about 100 payment methods! That means everyone from each country can purchase Premium Account on our site.

- We pay you exactly 50%-70% from sale price. We do not subtract any Payment Processors fees. We take just a little fee from each Payout:
  • 0% - OKPay - min. payout $5 (limited 0% fee promotion until June 21, 2013)
  • 0% - Payza - min. payout $5 (limited 0% fee promotion until June 21, 2013)
  • 2% - Moneybookers (Skrill) - min. payout $20
  • 2% - WalletOne - min. payout $20
  • 5% - Payoneer - min. payout $100
  • 5% - MoneyGram - min. payout $100
  • 5% - Western Union - min. payout $200
  • $50 - Wire Transfer - min. payout $1000

Website owners!
- Receive 10% in commissions on all premium accounts sale through your website. It doesn’t matter if the link goes to your file or a file of another SharingMaster.com affiliate. You always get 10%.

Referring is a gold mine!
- We pay 10% of your referrals income.

More: SharingMaster.com | Earn

Payment processors
Right now users can purchase Premium Account via:
  1. Three Credit Card processors:
    • Kagi
    • LiqPay
    • Click2Sell
  2. Interkassa:
    • Visa/Mastercard LiqPay
    • Yandex
    • WebMoney Z
    • Privat24
    • НСМЭП
    • WalletOne
    • TeleMoney
    • LiqPay
    • Qiwi
    • MTC
    • Cash Terminals
    • and more
  3. OKPay:
    • OKPay Purse
    • Cash4WM
    • Przelewy24
    • Ukash
    • LiqPay
    • SofortBanking
  4. Transferuj.pl - Polish banks transfer
  5. Micropayment:
    • eBank2Pay
    • Bank Transfer
    • Call2Pay [PPS 30%]
    • HandyPay 7 days Subscription (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) [PPS always $3.5]
  6. CashU
  7. WalletOne:
    • Cash Terminals
    • WalletOne Purse
    • Visa/Mastercard LiqPay
    • QIWI
    • Alfa-Click
    • Bank offices
    • Money Transfer
    • and more
  8. iKoruna:
    • iKWallet
    • Prepaid Card
  9. Free offers:
    • OffersPay [standard PPS 50-70%]
    • Resellers [We pay you 30% if your referral activate Premium Key on his account]

More: SharingMaster.com | Premium

We are right now signing few more contracts so we should have 5 Credit Card processors and dozens of other payment options including all WebMoney purses and few more Free Premium options.

User limits

user_limits_table.png

Guests can download with 100kb/s with 10 minutes delay every each file.
Registered users can download with 200kb/s with 1 minute delay.

SharingMaster.com main features
  • You can upload files in three ways:
    • normal upload (through web browser)
    • flash upload
    • remote upload
  • Leech (you can transfer other uploader files to your account)
  • Professional reports:
    • global reports for sales/referral/websites earnings
    • reports for daily sales (SharingMaster.com | My Sales) where you can see time of each sale, referring url, your profit for each sale and payment processor
  • Possibility to convert earned $ to a Premium Account ($12.95 -> 30 Premium days)
  • 10% of refferals earning
  • 10% for webmaster sales

Additional features (v1.0 update)
  • 30% value of your referral Premium Key activation
  • Your own ads system [Premium only Feature]
    You can put your own ads on our site! Right now it is possible to put top and bottom ads with links to your site which will be shown in pre-download page (with speed clocks). Each ad needs to be approved by our team and can not lead to adult or illegal content websites. Also banners need to agree with these terms.

More: SharingMaster.com | My ads

You can modify your file appearance:
    • make file public
    • make file premium only
    • hide informations about:
      • uploader nick
      • date of upload
      • number of downloads

file_edit_form.png

Payout system
Right now to prove our truthfulness we will pay in 24 hours after request in choosen by you payout system (do not forget to choose correct payout system for your balance or your payment will be frozen until you reach minimal amount. We can also reject the payment on request so you can choose other payout method).

In about two weeks we will change that for the system where your earned money is frozen for 15 days (free account) or 10 days (Premium Account). For example if you earn $100 today - June 7, 2013 you can ask for withdrawing it on June 22, 2013 if you do not have Premium. The time will help us to prevent any frauds but do not worry - you will be paid at the time (in 24-48 hours after request depending on which payout system have you chosen).

Why to trust us?
We are providing filesharing services via SharingMaster.com for about 10 months for now. We were on WJunction already and have paid everyone who asked. Right now we are going to build the strongest PPS website on the Internet with your help and for you.

What's new in coming soon update?
We are going to update our site weekly with new options. In next update should appear FTP upload, few changes in design, promotional banners with your earning printed on it, and more Payment Gateways.

Special promotion for WJunction members!
For everyone who earn until June 14, 2013:
  • $20 - 7 days Premium Account
  • $50 - 30 days Premium Account
  • $100 - 90 days Premium Account + 52.5% PPS for one month
  • $250 - 180 days Premium Account + 55% PPS for one month
  • $500 - 360 days Premium Account + 60% PPS for one month

SharingMaster.com Rules
To being our affiliate you need to agree with these rules and our Payment gateways rules. Breaking them may cause file deletion or even account banishment (for serious violation).

Also we would like to greet StopFileLockers Team from this place (yes, I know you are reading that).
Guys, if you see anything illegal on our or other filesharing websites just report it. You'd better be helpful in reporting illegal files not via trying to stop us: ) Your job is pointless.
Remember that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.

Register now and start earning with us!

------------------------
Updates

SharingMaster.com v1.01 | June 7, 2013 16:00
  1. WebMoney Z added as new Payout option - min. $5 - Fee:2%
  2. Remote upload now available for Registered users

Last edited:
40 comments
Welcome to WJ! :) Tell me why dont work remonte upload for register users? please fix it.
Remote upload is available only for Premium Users right now.
You can use our Official Uploader or z_o_o_m Uploader.

We also are supported by JDownloader.

More: SharingMaster.com | Uploaders

tw, I was wondering if you can reduce this one (min payout) :)
Payoneer will be available soon as official payout option then we will reduce minimal payout to $20.

Kind regards,
SharingMaster.com

Things that should be changed...

1. 100GB space is very very low . Think about it
2. Add webmoney asa payout option
3. I tried downloading as a free user. cant download . i was getting a error Wrong IP ..!!

Things i Like
Design , uploading speed , Multiple options for buying premium

Things that should be changed...

1. 100GB space is very very low . Think about it
2. Add webmoney asa payout option
3. I tried downloading as a free user. cant download . i was getting a error Wrong IP ..!!

Things i Like
Design , uploading speed , Multiple options for buying premium

Hello Sir,
1. 100GB is space for registered user. If you have Premium then you can use as much space on our servers as you want. You can convert 2 sales ($12.95) to 30 days Premium Account so I think it is not a problem for users who need more than 100GB of space.
2. WebMoney Z added as peyout option. Minimal request - $5 - fee: 2%
3. We are testing it and it works. I can not tell what happened in your case.

Thanks for positive opinion for all. As you can see we will consider and apply as much useful things as possible. Also we will grant the most interesting propositions and tips with Premium Time and free dollars.

For suggesting WebMoney users jav4u and valentine can ask for symbolic 7 days Premium Account and $5 for their first Payout (use PM).

Kind regards,
SharingMaster.com

welcome to Wj, I know you are going to activate a program PPD? we Italians there should only use filehosting program with PPS, thanks

congratulations for the site very nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back