Status
Not open for further replies.

foxman

Sharing is caring

Well nowadays everyone is working with filehosts like fileserve, filesonic, wupload and many other small hosts. But nearly 90% of these uploaders are so in just for the money, and i am not saying its bad, even i do earn from it.

Just to think, i started out uploading 3 years back, that with megaupload, just to share what good files i had stored in my hardisk, why? Because, i loved to share, that time all these money making filehosts which i mentioned above weren't there. Just two hosts MU and RS.

There are few now who upload just for a cause, sharing. Now it is all lost. Even i used to share, but when i thought i would get paid for the work i do, i jumped into these cash files,

If you want to suceed at cash making filehosts, select a niche, select forums which cater to your niche, share good files and not just blindly rip it off from someone, that way downloaders will respect your work and in turn bring in more downloads and sales.

IMP: If you don't like sharing files and just in it for making money and/or make pennies with paying filehosts, please save yourself, leave file sharing and find some better job.

Thanks

foxman

P.S: Sorry if the comments very bit harsh but its the truth. Feel free to criticize or discuss this thought here

Last edited:
15 comments
Sharing is caring

Well nowadays everyone is working with filehosts like fileserve, filesonic, wupload and many other small hosts. But nearly 90% of these uploaders are so in just for the money, and i am not saying its bad, even i do earn from it.

Just to think, i started out uploading 3 years back, that with megaupload, just to share what good files i had stored in my hardisk, why? Because, i loved to share, that time all these money making filehosts which i mentioned above weren't there. Just two hosts MU and RS.

There are few now who upload just for a cause, sharing. Now it is all lost. Even i used to share, but when i thought i would get paid for the work i do, i jumped into these cash files,

If you want to suceed at cash making filehosts, select a niche, select forums which cater to your niche, share good files and not just blindly rip it off from someone, that way downloaders will respect your work and in turn bring in more downloads and sales.

IMP: If you don't like sharing files and just in it for making money and/or make pennies with paying filehosts, please save yourself, leave file sharing and find some better job.

Thanks

foxman

P.S: Sorry if the comments very bit harsh but its the truth. Feel free to criticize or discuss this thought here

same bro, I actually use time to rar 200mb links and did my best on rapidshare since rapidleech(etc) its been bad for uploaders

I had a forum for dedicated uploaders Im sure you would have liked it

<3<3<3

^ and they pay usd 100 + 1 year premium account for 100K point ?? :D

I used MU before my account stolen and 1M point :(

I upload for money :)

In this criminal world, no one clean. Uploader is a bad guy that upload the illegal stuffs. Downloader is a bad guy that don't want to pay for the legal stuff. Filehost? ya, they are also bad guy too. They provide a place to trade. MU? RS? there is no difference.

It's not sharing. It's trading. If you upload low quality files, you will not get a gold coin.

:)

I make quite a bit of file hosts but ever post I make has Rapidshare & Megaupload links. Yes these are along side of paying hosts like filepost, filesonic, wupload, fileserve... but I give the option. Sharing Is Caring.

I upload for money :)

In this criminal world, no one clean. Uploader is a bad guy that upload the illegal stuffs. Downloader is a bad guy that don't want to pay for the legal stuff. Filehost? ya, they are also bad guy too. They provide a place to trade. MU? RS? there is no difference.

It's not sharing. It's trading. If you upload low quality files, you will not get a gold coin.

:)

Exactly!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back