ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah uploading is kind of hard at the moment, they're working it out. Downloading however is still pretty fast and working well.

Today ok ? because today is the day next after tomorrow ^^

and upload are always more terrible day after day :(

As we have no control over the deployment of the server, we cannot do anything until the hosting will bring us the server. Even after that will take a couple of hours to configure it correctly.

As we have no control over the deployment of the server, we cannot do anything until the hosting will bring us the server. Even after that will take a couple of hours to configure it correctly.

So what news now????

because it's impossibel to upload now it's insane ... When you plan to fix it ???????
+
Add something for signal when files are deleted !

Remove user name when we share a public folder.

Up at 1gb size files for unregistered users.

GOGOGOGO -.-

I give up. I'll stick with my current host for now until things get situated 100%. I tried other hosts before that were "working out the problems" too and they never did. Hopefully I'm wrong this time.

For me is now 90% things okay... Upload (All Options), Download, Speed... Only one problem is here.... No emails.. I wanted to turn off security lock, and e-mail is not coming.

For me is now 90% things okay... Upload (All Options), Download, Speed... Only one problem is here.... No emails.. I wanted to turn off security lock, and e-mail is not coming.

you are lucky Aerial,
Day after day it's always more hard to upload for me and i am sure i am not alone in this case.
Upload work 1 time on 100 if i am lucky.
By flash upload or Ru Nothing work with rdp NL and FR.

Mr Shareupload Give us news about new server and upload problem please because today you was online but no words ..........

This error is occuring after waiting time and solve the captchas:

hH0l9.jpg

Please check.

Sorry
Today I got an error
Randomly on the options
Creat a new 7 days account for $3.99
While I'm on the first item
I wanted to ask me my money back so deducted
Account Name:USA2012

Status
Not open for further replies.