ShareLinking.Com Solution For FileHosts DeadLinks / Multi Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW !!!!
sharelinking worked best for me.... they have no downtimes 100% UP and i get rid of dead links now.
b/w i am posting to forums using sharelinking... i am having no problem... what are you guys talking abt ? KATZ and DLL site sucks

thanks automan you rocks..

Last edited:
Why am I almost the only one that use sharelinking?

Some time ago all my links was removed when i used direct links at my website, changed to this and it works good so far although i cant get website sales with this so slightly loss of income but only 5% and with no need to reupload = really worth it.
Dont think sharelinking earns anything on me using it either (Since it isnt clickable links i think they cant count for website sales), although think it gives them backlinks.

I see that like 80% of all the links are mine though (since links got a increasing number in it).

Thank you, gonna check it out.

Edit: Checked it, seems kinda bad.

Reasons why i dont like it:
1. It is filled with advertisement. Problems caused by this.
1.1 People wont like pressing the links due to all ads. This causes less users wanting to visit my website if they can find anything better. Dont really want to make it feel like a shitty website.
1.2 Risk of losing file downloads. All the ads can confuse or disturb the user so it wont download.
1.3 It can cause the user to not want to buy a premium. (Might even be possible that the user buy a premium from that website instead of mine, not sure tho)
1.4 Less recommendations, if people dont think the downloading part of the website is good, why recommend my website...

2. Their Captcha is wierd, cant except users to know how to use it. (Less money without it)

3. Password protecting would work but still not as tempting to download with password on every file. (Less money without it)

4. It pay shit for most countrys (including US), I got 20 times more traffic from US than australia, 4 times compared to germany and ~70 times more than switzerland. So basically it is 0,18 € CPM.

The imagehost I use pay 2$ CPM. (And it doesnt force all users to see ads, only if they want to see full image and everyone is used to these imagehosts being used)

So a website filled with ads, popups + several "download button" ads + make premium account link (does it steal my premium accounts? probably does) + banner ads and text ads.
And it only pays 0.18 € / 1000... Not temptating...

If it does indeed steal premium accounts with that link, then if it steal 1 every 50.000 views it will steal as much as it pay.

Last edited:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Apache/2.2.21 (CentOS) Server at sharelinking.com Port 80 :facepalm:

Your idea is excellent. However, your site needs more work.
And if you do manage to get around all that, plz try to get white listed on WBB. Thanks :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back