Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
KimBS you showed a screenshot. Your friend bought premium password, password he bought here from this link graphicriver-5206850-grim-reaper-mascot.rar download for free on file share letitbit.net
Can you prove that your friend did not buy the password at this link, and bought pass from your link?

Sure! Because I send my link to my friend. I said many times, your system got problem but now I must say: You are cheater

She bought under my link. Once I get commission for that sale, her account on my site will be upgraded to VIP.
But no problem, you cheated that sale and I didn't get commission and she didn't get VIP on my site.
Sure she complaint about this to your supporters

Stop working with letitbit and shareflare, they are cheater

Last edited:
Super. Your friend said ...... Our system has a problem because your friend said ..... Do you think we shall be counted by hand sales?
There are no errors. Your friend came to my link above, downloaded the file, and then went and bought by your password. The sale will be credited to the first. Make the font bigger and brighter red, and we see bad. Let your friend make refund , or it's problem?

Super. Your friend said ...... Our system has a problem because your friend said ..... Do you think we shall be counted by hand sales?
There are no errors. Your friend came to my link above, downloaded the file, and then went and bought by your password. The sale will be credited to the first. Make the font bigger and brighter red, and we see bad. Let your friend make refund , or it's problem?

I thought your system get error but now I say:
I think your system cheat, that sale was not counted for any affiliate, nobody got commission for that sale. You cheated!

See this, She buy after I send link (Nov 12 at 9:05 AM)

2QfvseU.png

Last edited:
your screenshot indicates that the password has been received by the client.Percentage of the sale was received owner of this file graphicriver-5206850-grim-reaper-mascot.rar download for free on file share letitbit.net
HQhydqA.jpg

You are cheater, that is all
She lives in Vietnam, not CZ. Contact your payment processor to ask Credit Card country
Your proof is fake!

I can tell her register here to confirm. She is Vietnamese, lives in Vietnam
@Admins/Mods: Please confirms her email, her IP once she register and post confirm here

Last edited:
Yes, I confirm that:
1. I live in Viet Nam (VN, not CZ).
2. I bought premium from the link that KimBS told. I buy from my PC.
Because KimBS has website with VIP area, I will be VIP if buy premium under her link.

58170774.untitled2copy.jpg

KimBS
Your friend is trying to deceive you and us. Or both of you are trying to deceive us. It uses vpn or virtual server
CZ it's country where the has been activated premium password. Now your friend enjoys password. In pm I sent you all the files that have downloaded your friend, using bought password. In file specified IP, which used your friend when downloaded files. There are only two IP
46.36.37.91-CZ and 37.48.66.14- NL . And one file with IP 117.7.100.35-VN.(Hanoi) This (IP 117.7.100.35-VN) further proves that your friend is using vpn or virtual server.
password was bought with IP 46.36.37.91-CZ.
You are trying to deceive us
You or your friend cheaters
and even in this case, we give you the freedom to use your account and password, although your behavior insult us

Last edited:
you violate our rules, you have registered multiple accounts on the same tariff. I've already explained this earlier. Even if you have worked with us 10 years, you do not have to break the rules.
OMG:)) if you look at your signature :facepalm:

Biggest shit hosts: freakshare, letitbit, henchfile, shareflare, uload.to, rapidgator, bitshare, netload, rapidshare.

I highly recommend you guys to stay away from these..

, it becomes clear that you like to break the rules for other services.
You are a big cheater if you are blocked on so many hostings

Last edited:
I wrote a couple bash upload scripts for ShareFlare/Letitbit that work pretty well.

However I can't affiliate with this host because they do cap the upload speeds for all users (premium and free) to only 1Mbps which is unacceptably slow. But maybe in the future they will get their act together and provide a way for people to actually upload to them that doesn't run on 20th century internet speeds. They also have a non functional payment processor that declined my bank card for fraud, trust me I spend a lot of money on the internet and I can't remember when any of my credit/debit cards have been declined by a payment processor...

Anyways, here's the code:

ShareFlare:
[Bash] shareFlareUploader.sh - Pastebin.com
Letitbit: [Bash] letitbitUploader.sh - Pastebin.com

so this site is good or bad to know what i must do work or no with them?

its bad, really bad.

they limit their premium affiliate members' upload speeds to 1Mbps which is unacceptable.

i spent a lot of time writing the bash upload script i shared above, only to find out they really don't want to conduct business anymore by pretty much preventing anyone from being able to really upload to their site.

1Mbps upload speed is a joke, and letitbit/shareflare is nothing more than that, a joke.

so this site is good or bad to know what i must do work or no with them?

its bad, really bad.

they limit their premium affiliate members' upload speeds to 1Mbps which is unacceptable.

i spent a lot of time writing the bash upload script i shared above, only to find out they really don't want to conduct business anymore by pretty much preventing anyone from being able to really upload to their site.

1Mbps upload speed is a joke, and letitbit/shareflare is nothing more than that, a joke.
don't need compare speed of upload. It will always be different from different providers. It all depends on width and the channel.
Nobody complains about the speed of upload. You are the first and the only one with a slow speed.
We are not limiting speed upload. We don't need

[h=3]Account has been blocked!
[/h]Reason of block: Your account was blocked under p.12 of our rules because of large quantity of complaints from legal owners to files in your account.

Stop work with him !

Account has been blocked!

Reason of block: Your account was blocked under p.12 of our rules because of large quantity of complaints from legal owners to files in your account.

the truth about Shareflare

Guys, not work with letitbit, shareflare, vip-file (are all the same owner), there is no longer any professional uploader that use because they have become SCAM :facepalm:
They ban accounts massively for his famous article p12, then do not delete any files from those accounts :facepalm: and keep all the money earned :cursing:

Shareflare/Letitbit, please come back, I miss you :/ you shaving A$$holes :( I could not earn with other file hosts as much as I've earned with this hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back