Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ever post scam word?:heiligenschein: Just leave :cough:}:-)=]and work with other host, you will be more happy. :friends::dan:
Be Advice for newbie uploader on these host:
Read previous post carefully, then use this host!:cough::-=:fly:
agree with my friend NextLevel ;) instead of using "scam" word, I would like to use "worst host", "bad host", "funny host", "joker host", "daily hidden rule creator host" etc. :D :-=

but i am working with plan PPD Not PPS .. ok My Friend .. Good Bye

And Shareflare = big scam! ... This is True ..
your tariff is normal, it's tariff with rating , if you can not read the rules, it's your problem

i open the account with shareflare on 2013-02-02 as pps , and i sold many account and earn money but it not add to my balance ((Your balance: $ 1.69 ($57.16) ) so you hold 57.16 $ of my money , then i contact the support to know why it not add to my balance on 2013-02-11 , the support said (At this moment you have 1.67 and 57.16 in hold which unblocked after two months your work
Best regards, technical support, Ilya

and i contact thim again to know more details about holding and at what time satart and end they said
Two months from the beginning of your account
Best regards, technical support, Ilya

ok and they said that it new rules and terms for security

and i i waitng to complete the two month to see if they will send me the money but they didnt , so i contact them again after 60 dyas of beagning of account to know what the problem
they said that i didnt complete the 60 days yet because every time i sold any account it must hold for 60 days not from the beganing of account :thumbdown::thumbdown:

i never faced that money holding for 60 days on alot of filehosts , you didnt said that from the frist on your site that there is holding for 60 , it just you make new hidden rules to cheat us after we worked with you and make money you make new rules to not give us our money , and develp rules everytime to cheat on users

This is Hold in the sale of bank card, if sale more than 3 dollars. Within 2 months, under the terms of the bank, the buyer may, without giving any reason, return the money. If return money will not be, the money will be added to the total balance.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-HTC
but i am working with plan PPD Not PPS .. ok My Friend .. Good Bye

And Shareflare = big scam! ... This is True ..

your tariff is normal, it's tariff with rating , if you can not read the rules, it's your problem
i am understand what is rating ( but Rating with number of downloads not sales ) because you write PPD plan not PPS .. ok :dan::wave::wave::fly:

tariff normal it's no PPS and no PPD plan. on earnings impact and sales and downloads. Your earnings depends on file size. Depending on your status - profits will vary. Your status depends on the sales and downloads

todays payment requasted 41usd.and my ban:dan:no multi acc,big scam
tell me your login
I'm sure that you have multiple accounts, typically webmasters will create thousands of accounts, but forget and complain that they are blocked. We have been working for several years, we lock the accounts only if the violation of our rules. If the webmaster contact with us and explain why it happened, we can unlock the account.

big scam , big shit i got from you

2 month hehehe why you not make it a years to be more helpful
scaaaaam

it is not our rules, it is the Bank's rules, Hold made ​​in order not to deduct money from your total balance if be refund, after Hold, if not be refund, the money will be yours

Read the rules carefully.
We always keep in contact with webmasters

Last edited:
Dear Users

ShareFlare and Letitbit and Vip-file, everyone pays. They pay every week. Shareflare and Letitbit and Vip-file is not scam. DMCA is a very dangerous. No one can resist. Not to blame ShareFlare.

QPgt5P6.png

What does it mean? can you explain that please?

accoun details:
30534681 | percent

Add option allow/disallow copy files like rapidgator please OR split income uploader:60 - leecher:40 like bitshare.
Because real uploaders don't like this. They spend their time to upload but only 1s for leechers copy their links.

phuongdzu
you can quickly upload files using download manager

uploader:60 - leecher:40

why is that? This is done on torrent trackers

Do you not understand my suggestion???
Meaning uploaders spend time to upload file to letitbit.
At present, leechers can copy/import links to leecher's account, even not require premium.

My suggestion is:
Add option to prevent other users copy/import my files like rapidgator and turbobit.

OR

Allow copy/import link but share profit. Meaning, if you copy/import my link and got sale from that files (ex: 10 USD commission). Uploaders get 6 USD and leechers/copier only get 4 USD

I am tired when see my uploaded files were copied and posted by leechers on same sites.
They post later and their acticles will be on the top. Visitor will see his article, not mine and they will buy from his link.

cd0c4e0b76827e291c3d051649241c39_54861906.untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back