Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have an answer please,my rates now is 4.47 and it drops all the time..
All my files are bigger then 100MB and Im from B countries so the stats can't be below 5$...

Me too .. And my Status Platinum Dropped To Gold

Your status: Gold
Predicted status: Silver
Tarif: Normal
please fix it ... My Account Number is: 18122351

Don't even bother,they will not fix it...
I left this shitty filehost and suggest you all do the same.
Shareflare = big scam!

share flare is chaetting us , i work with them as pps , but they not give me money they holding the money to 60 days , every sales i got it hold for 60 days , its hidden bad rules , and when i complete the 60 days hold they told me that they cant do nothing the money is automatic holding remove , thats really cheat on , every time i contact them they cheat on me by new rules , its really disapinted to get that cheat

d0d0
tell me your login and say me your problem more

Me too .. And my Status Platinum Dropped To Gold

• Your status: Gold
  • Predicted status: Silver
  • Tarif: Normal
please fix it ... My Account Number is: 18122351

(In the last 30 days, you sold accounts on $0 and earn $6.846)
status will be increase if the first number is greater than the second, you need to make more sales

Last edited:
d0d0
tell me your login and say me your problem more

(In the last 30 days, you sold accounts on $0 and earn $6.846)
status will be increase if the first number is greater than the second, you need to make more sales

That is exactly what he told me -"make more sales"
in the past three days I made 3 sales and the stats just keep falling every day.
cheater!
I suggest you all to stay away from this host!

Don't ever post scam word?:heiligenschein: Just leave :cough:}:-)=]and work with other host, you will be more happy. :friends::dan:
Be Advice for newbie uploader on these host:
Read previous post carefully, then use this host!:cough::-=:fly:

i open the account with shareflare on 2013-02-02 as pps , and i sold many account and earn money but it not add to my balance ((Your balance: $ 1.69 ($57.16) ) so you hold 57.16 $ of my money , then i contact the support to know why it not add to my balance on 2013-02-11 , the support said (At this moment you have 1.67 and 57.16 in hold which unblocked after two months your work
Best regards, technical support, Ilya

and i contact thim again to know more details about holding and at what time satart and end they said
Two months from the beginning of your account
Best regards, technical support, Ilya

ok and they said that it new rules and terms for security

and i i waitng to complete the two month to see if they will send me the money but they didnt , so i contact them again after 60 dyas of beagning of account to know what the problem
they said that i didnt complete the 60 days yet because every time i sold any account it must hold for 60 days not from the beganing of account :thumbdown::thumbdown:

i never faced that money holding for 60 days on alot of filehosts , you didnt said that from the frist on your site that there is holding for 60 , it just you make new hidden rules to cheat us after we worked with you and make money you make new rules to not give us our money , and develp rules everytime to cheat on users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back