Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reply yet so i have to resend again.

Really apologize for my persistence
if you buy a premium account on one day, you will have 10 gigabytes to download, if you are buy premium account for 30 days, you are given a 300 gigabyte for download, if you buy your account for 90 days, you are given 900 gigabytes for download.
If all the gigabytes will be spent, the action account is terminated. Gigabytes can be spent at any time, without restriction.

if you buy a premium account on one day, you will have 10 gigabytes to download, if you are buy premium account for 30 days, you are given a 300 gigabyte for download, if you buy your account for 90 days, you are given 900 gigabytes for download.
If all the gigabytes will be spent, the action account is terminated. Gigabytes can be spent at any time, without restriction.
Ah thank you very much for your answer.

It is a good arrangement, very straightforward.
I like it. But i wish you can give a bigger quota. 10 GB is kind of low for 1 day actually.

In my country, 1 hour average we can download around 10GB.

But anyway it is still good to use shareflare for my next hoster

Last edited:
I had two accounts but other tariffs
1. Second partnership programm (Normal)
2. Third partnership programm (Maximum)

ENG SHAMS and bigbos
probably big cheaters, because they only may blame. They never told me their accounts. They are afraid that the forum will be known to all that they are trying to make money on file hostings , breaking the rules.
You are afraid to call me your accounts? LOL
Accounts ENG SHAMS:
mamed986@yahoo.com :
fcblover87@yahoo.com
asmaamotawee@ymail.com
you can not have multiple accounts on the same tariff. This against the rules.
Read ruiles.
Now tell me, what we did wrong ?

bigbos, don't work with any letitbit/shareflare, I uploaded last month letibit, they don't count 200 unique downloads, balance show me 0. I got one sale, but earn only $1.33, when I told to switch to pps, admin told me to create a new account without refferal, but I don't care them, cause they already cheated me about 200 downloads. so better to delete files, and never work with them.

ENG SHAMS and bigbos
probably big cheaters, because they only may blame. They never told me their accounts. They are afraid that the forum will be known to all that they are trying to make money on file hostings , breaking the rules.
You are afraid to call me your accounts? LOL
Accounts ENG SHAMS:
mamed986@yahoo.com :
fcblover87@yahoo.com
asmaamotawee@ymail.com
you can not have multiple accounts on the same tariff. This against the rules.
Read ruiles.
Now tell me, what we did wrong ?

hhhh Then , ENG SHAMS , bigbos and anyone here - said that this FS is a big thief - is probably big cheater ...HHHHH

Go To hell Mr Idiot ... the big fake FS ...
you banned the three accounts one after one i didn't made these account in the same time , but after the first one was banned , i made the second one , then was blocked ... made the third one and u blocked it .....

I again suggest to all Uploaders here .. Don't Try This big thief FS..

hey
Can I have 2 accounts, 1 with normal tarif and 1 with maximum tarif,without concern of being banned?

Ur accounts will be banned after requesting Money ...

lech_a9@wp.pl This account is not in the database

smoke673@gmail.com you have multiple referral accounts

hey
Can I have 2 accounts, 1 with normal tarif and 1 with maximum tarif,without concern of being banned?
Yes, sure, you can have 3 accounts : percent, normal, maximum

This is account lech_a9@poczta.fm also banned for what it has referral account, that also belong to you

bigbos
you deny that you are your own referral?

Ur accounts will be banned after requesting Money ...
we block only those that violate our rules.
we will check account for compliance with our policies, but before payment, every day there are a huge number of accounts, many, after registration, are not active. check all accounts, after registration, it is unrealistic

hhhh Then , ENG SHAMS , bigbos and anyone here - said that this FS is a big thief - is probably big cheater ...HHHHH

Go To hell Mr Idiot ... the big fake FS ...
you banned the three accounts one after one i didn't made these account in the same time , but after the first one was banned , i made the second one , then was blocked ... made the third one and u blocked it .....

I again suggest to all Uploaders here .. Don't Try This big thief FS..
all your accounts:
mamed986@yahoo.com
fcblover87@yahoo.com
asmaamotawee@ymail.com
s7ams00@yahoo.com
all account on tariff normal, all accounts own ref

protoclix
In tariff "maximum" have efficiency, if the efficiency is 10% you will automatically be transferred to the tariff percent.
After that, register a new account at a maximum rate not allowed.
why do you think that you will be blocked from accessing?

Last edited:
In tariff "maximum" have efficiency, if the efficiency is 10% you will automatically be transferred to the tariff percent.
After that, register a new account at a maximum rate not allowed.
why do you think that you will be blocked from accessing?

because i already have an account in percent tariff, so i end up with two accounts in the same tariff :(

because i already have an account in percent tariff, so i end up with two accounts in the same tariff :(
if you have tariff percent and tariff maximum and you were moved from maximum tariff on tariff percent, then you will have two tariff percent. It is permitted, no problem, you can work on two accounts (if the accounts are not referral), but to register a new account with maximum tariff prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back