Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shareflare!

Other people in my link files are remote. What is my reward in this case ?

MY "The real owner of the link file (vds - vps upload)"

OTHER PEOPLE "My copies the link file (remote upload)"

What is the difference ?

bigbos
Do you have proof? we block only cheaters, if you're not a cheater, we unblock you tell me your account. if you do not tell me your account, I will ask the administrator to have blocked you on WJ

people proof
201302tot.jpg

Last edited:
you thief
blocked account not give money

Note thief and swindler
Yes ,, block account when Request pay out .... Big Thief
doesn't count all sales and download

For all people ,, Don't Try This Idiot FS

Account has been blocked!

Please, contact technical support for more details.

Yes ,, block account when Request pay out .... Big Thief
doesn't count all sales and download

For all people ,, Don't Try This Idiot FS

Account has been blocked!

Please, contact technical support for more details.
we block only those who break the rules, the cheater identified when requesting money.After blocking the account, withdrawals are impossible because, they were earned with violation of rules. If your account is blocked, you can tell me your username and I'll tell you the reason for blocking. Unlock is also possible.
On WJ accused us of stealing the money only those who knowingly violate the rules and do not want to talk account.

I Upload Files in SF Such other FS The Other FS Didn't block my account and didn't steal my money , i registered another account when My First one was blocked and the second one is blocked , registered the last one and the same was done

Why u always block all accounts when requesting money . why u don't count all sales and downloads ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

To all Friends , I suggest that this FS is a thief , fake and lost Our Time and efforts ... Go To Hell Mr SF

if you have been blocked for violating the rules, all of your new account will be blocked. tell me your account and I say the reason for blocking

Why u always block all accounts when requesting money . why u don't count all sales and downloads ?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I repeat, we block only the cheaters, money cheaters would not get

Last edited:
hhhhhh .... U are a big Thief .... all three accounts were blocked after Requesting the money
I made only one account first , U blocked it ... made a second one and u did the same thing with it and the third one

i again suggest to all ... Don't Try This
postpic.png

The Only word that i can say To This Fake FS is :

s4yxc2.jpg

I wrote a long time ago that it was a thief and swindler

moderator should lock the crook
Shareflare

Last edited:
ENG SHAMS and bigbos
probably big cheaters, because they only may blame. They never told me their accounts. They are afraid that the forum will be known to all that they are trying to make money on file hostings , breaking the rules.
You are afraid to call me your accounts? LOL
Accounts ENG SHAMS:
mamed986@yahoo.com :
fcblover87@yahoo.com
asmaamotawee@ymail.com
you can not have multiple accounts on the same tariff. This against the rules.
Read ruiles.
Now tell me, what we did wrong ?

Last edited:
also block the $ 100 are gone or are cheating filehost Not recommended not to use shareflare letitbit baned scam invented just to avoid having to pay:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

May i know what is the download quota per day/month for premium user.

Thinking to add new hoster but must know first your download capped/quota before my user start complaining to me that they don't have enough download bandwidth to finish their blueray

No reply yet so i have to resend again.

Really apologize for my persistence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back