Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello shareflare, where can I put my paypal account? there is not the option.

v0Nxi.png

dOtK.png

Please answer me, or check my account.

User: lormas01@gmail.com

Hello shareflare, where can I put my paypal account? there is not the option.

v0Nxi.png

dOtK.png

Please answer me, or check my account.

User: lormas01@gmail.com

I have the same issue, i had to create a webmoney account (WMZ for dollar payment) im planning to use a service for transfering money to paypal, i found one with 1% commision in google, but still, using my paypal directly would be ideal, i hope they can enable it

how to have this status thank you
Register here
http://shf.wm-panel.com/wm-panel/User/register
and choose a plan Maximum
a fileshost without remote upload is useless for me
We have remote upload also remote upload from torrent
http://shf.wm-panel.com/wm-panel/Upload
free downloading gone?
we have free downloading, we have other parthership programm http://vip-file.com . In vip-file.com not free downloading

I have the same issue, i had to create a webmoney account (WMZ for dollar payment) im planning to use a service for transfering money to paypal, i found one with 1% commision in google, but still, using my paypal directly would be ideal, i hope they can enable it
Have you tried to fill in only the required for you fields ( only field PayPal)

I dont understand the way your system pay for a sale.Look at the pic,did I have a sale?And I choose pay per sale plan,and why do I earn only 1.72$?Look around all price of premium account ,only 3usd/day is the cheapest.Sorry if Im wrong,I have not understood clearly with your system.
Or customer has bought a premium acc with 2.872usd ,which kind of this account? :)

Last edited:
I dont understand the way your system pay for a sale.Look at the pic,did I have a sale?And I choose pay per sale plan,and why do I earn only 1.72$?Look around all price of premium account ,only 3usd/day is the cheapest.Sorry if Im wrong,I have not understood clearly with your system.
Or customer has bought a premium acc with 2.872usd ,which kind of this account? :)
This is a 2 day premium by SMS in some countries, for example I calculated yesterday for UAE and the cost is 10 Emirati Dirham, which converted to dollars is ~2.72, so 2.872 is probably converted from Hungarian Forint because the sum is very close.

This is a 2 day premium by SMS in some countries, for example I calculated yesterday for UAE and the cost is 10 Emirati Dirham, which converted to dollars is ~2.72, so 2.872 is probably converted from Hungarian Forint because the sum is very close.
Thks for your info :) because I dont see "pay by SMS" menu outside the download page.Only PayPal -Buy Through Reseller-WebMoney-Free-CreditCard .Could you tell me where it is?
Now I understand for the character "HU" : maybe Hungary :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back