Status
Not open for further replies.

only1_PO

Banned
Banned
I need to buy shared hosting for my site restrictedwarez.net and 2 other smaller sites. It should be EXTREMLY reliable hosting with decent speed and CPanel. Storage about 2gb and bandwidth up to 100GB. All standard features must be included and and must allow at least 3 addon domains. Please post your offer here or send me by pm (do not accept by msn or on some other site, because I will give review about your hosting).

edit:
need my sites be a real 24h online, not fake 99%, but real 100%

26 comments
I'm hesitating about two hosts in this moment and will buy hosting from one of them. So, please moderator close the topic for now. Thank you all for your offers, you helped me to solve my problem very fast.

Search is continue. Please post me your offers here and WJ urls about topics where you are selling your hosting service.
Thank you.

So damn hard to find RELIABLE web hosting these days. I am looking for a reliable host as well. Forget 100% mate, you would be lucky to get anyone providing 99% uptime here. Everyone promises 99.9% uptime and 24x7 support but that is merely an illusion.

Hey,

It's hard to find a stable and reliable shared hosting since resources are shared with all clients / sites on the server so someone can easily overload the server and take other sites down. Have you considered getting a VPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back