Shared shared Hosting for my website

Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
Why is your account suspended on your current host? Is it because of cpu load or memory usage? If so you will not have much luck with shared hosting.

yeah i think so, my website was running smoothly ,, but one night it started giving sql errors.
So my host said that i should fix that problem because due to that sql error my website was using more cpu.

Give vaporhostn a try

they have a special going on with if you join now and pay for your first month, then your second month is free.

Shared hosting providers do your research on his site, he has high resource usage and has been suspended for that. His DB errors come from overload not corruption.

You need a VPS.

Its not because of overload, i had told you that everything was going fine, but suddenly i got sql error, and from then this shit started happening .
well the host had also told me that i should fix it, because of that error my website is using more resources.
he said if that error gets fixed then my website will work fine.

Fixing the error is the problem.
I have tried to fix, i have tried to repair mybb_posts table,
but still no chance, it times out.

Maybe its because of the ddos that is still going on their server.

I had already done it, i posted in that section for help and someone tried to help, but as there was a DDOS going on my previous host , so everytime the repair process got timed out.

He was hosted with us.

His site traffic is not a issue. The issue with filefreakz is that there is a php error which seems to cause zombie processes and causes many mysql queries to fail causing not only php to have a higher load, but also mysql bumps up to a high load with so many waiting queries to finish its request.

We usually help with small errors, but in this case you would have to debug the entire script to find the issue which we really do not have support for.

yeah i think so, my website was running smoothly ,, but one night it started giving sql errors.
So my host said that i should fix that problem because due to that sql error my website was using more cpu.

Fixing the error is the problem.
I have tried to fix, i have tried to repair mybb_posts table,
but still no chance, it times out.

Maybe its because of the ddos that is still going on their server.

Hi,

I had once experienced this issue, my best suggestion is that you implemented cloudflare which is free, if you hosted with vaporhostn then it should be an issue to implement the cloudflare cause the owner michelin told me that he already had the cloudflare service too. It would help you reduced the traffic spike or bandwidth problem.

About the mysql error, if you are using Wordpress Platform you could implement SuperCache on your site...(it helped my site survived from traffic spike).

All the best for your site and hope it running smoothly now :)

Kind Regards

xeniux
XenMoney.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back