Status
Not open for further replies.

earnmoneybb

tell the uploading secrets ???

i want to request all uploaders that they must share thier expierince about the uploading,posting,multi/thema posters,great forums and etc

so please share your links to give benefits to other peoples in that way they get good downloading ???

so share like this

uploading stuff:: [ ???? ]

file host:: [ ???? ]

forums :: [ ???? ]

great forums:: [ ???? ]

most donwnloads ever [ ??? ]

and which stuff get good visiting as wel as good downloading feel free to share your precious knowldge

14 comments
secret definition : Not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others.

Why would any one post their secret on a public forum :-?

uploading stuff:: [ Obviously ]

file host:: [ Yes you will need one ]

forums :: [ Will Try thanks for tip ]

great forums:: [ Yes they are ]

most donwnloads ever [ Too many I lost count ]

Create your own style and keep pushing it. Select a niche and study it. Stay with quality and think like a downloader, not an uploader.

Hello sir!

Would you like fries with that too?

Ontopic: You do realize that's a bit retarded question? It's like Yahoo going to Google asking them how did they become so powerful and demand Google show them everything to the detail.

Also, just to add. Uploading is waste of time. Instead wasting time spamming 100s forums like every nut out there go to W3Schools, Download some eBooks and learn to Program and Design or do SEO. You'll earn much more as a Freelancer than Uploader...

Last edited:
i will give you all the secrets if you be my referal :P
maybe you should search around there is so many posts and topic to answer your questions

i think you are the stupid one person

tibbsy79
This is the most stupid thread I have ever seen.

yes there is a lot of ways for start good uploading just upload your own and hd quality stuff like hd movies and 2nd no applications and free softwares and much more like ebooks and help the needy peoples that ask you some questions and you should have to friendly person to them so that they every time download your stuff and leave a reply and you have to upload the real stuff not fake stuff like they need hd or dvd print u upload cam version and name it hd or dvd print so when they download they see you are a scammer so they never b download your stuff again you become laiyer so did you under stand or not

more tips available shortly

check the lists of forums to get good downloads daily

http://ddlrank.com/top-download-forums.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back