Share-Online.biz Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Share-Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the faq and you will understand!

"The minimum quantity of points is 20.000. After the upload of the first file every user gets a standard payout factor of 1.85, which can be increased * in the course of time. Downloads from at least 10 MB data size are counted (deceit reductions of multi part archives or files of any type can result in an account blockage or payout stop). 20.000 points would correspond to a payment of 37.00 Euro with a factor of 1.85. This means a conversion of 1:1000. For the payment we reserve the right for a maximum processing time of 2 weeks. There are several possibilities in the payment mask, by which the procedure can be accelerated."

(conversion 1:1000 = 1 sale per 1000 download) --> So if you make one sale per 1000 download , you just earn 1,85 € . So if you are a little clever you can deducted that 1 sale = 1,85€

Last edited:
bouabdellah, SO isn't working like you wrote... i have over 30-40k downloads daily and sometimes no sales... and my multiplicator is at 2.55 ;)
and 1 sale isn't 1,85... 1 sale = 20% of the costs for the premium ;)

yes 20%
unbenannt.jpg

why difficult? ppd + pps... sale = 20%
1 download = 1 point... free user can generate 6 points and premium 2 in a hour

if you get more sales your multiplicator will be upgraded...

i like the system

if you make just 10MB parts, believe me you will be closed for the payout...

usually you get this if you load up your files at SO:

i215112_mp.JPG

Last edited:
look at the stats points are not important. most come from your account sales so dont think about 1 download 1 Point .. its futile.... the acc sales are the important things

After I select the payment method (like paypal, alertpay) there is no text field to enter the account id/email of my paypal or alertpay. where is that?

I dont know the earn money how do work,who can explain for me???

Is 20,000 point =37 euro?

same ip download several times just calculate 6 point only? or is same ip every 1 time download calculate 6 point?

and the premium account how do calculate?

yes that's right,quick download and quick payout via paypal and Liberty Reserve. and my factor is going up from 2.1 euro to 2.4 euro with 1000 downloads.

The best on this hoster i think, all countries have the same pps and ppd in the same program, you must not change :)

it's a poor host both for uploader (cash whore only) and downloader. upload speed is very good just like uploaded.to but PPD is very poor and for downloader, high traffic time they disable free download slot.

but PPD is very poor

It is not only the best with the highest payout 25$ ore 10$ for 1000 downloads, you have a better payout with other hoster they have small pps 2-5$ / € and unique user per hour and with the same payment for all countrys and also 1 affilinet plan with PPS and PPD in one program together;)
Netload and other hoster (show their conditions)

Netload =Unique Users
* One download per day per file and per user. If the user downloads the same file again on the same day, no bonus points will be granted.

share-online.biz =rules

The most common program consists of point scoring. The points are assigned by downloads of other users, which arise from their own uploads. Currently a guest or a collector can spend 6 points, a premium user 2 points per hour.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back