Share-Online.biz Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Share-Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
but these people never even came to the site before, I am sure at least 99% are unique because on the whole site where I put the link there is no other share-online link

so 99% are unique... and? you know how much people downloaded the files? you wrote about 300 people downloads your files normally... but if your users see a new hoster 30%-50% don't will download it ;) my experience (experience of 3 years...)

300 is minimum downloads, it depends how hot the video is, even depositfiles counts me at least 100 downloads from such a file (they say the rest were without referrer and don't count them - even if all came from the same link in the same way obviously), but 12 downloads is just too few? I am aware a new hoster can be avoided but it can't be avoided this much :facepalm: I am also aware during peak hours maybe there are no free tickets available for my file but in 3 days they sure had a lot of time to find available tickets... I will try again with other files without any mirror, see what happens :facepalm:

check this out:

Caused by the currently very high free user amount we want to inform you about possible limitations:
- the free user download rates can be limited beneath the normale rates
- even a complete deactivation of the free download is possible (for a short period at peak time)

free users won't bring you much. I have 75% prem downloaders and only 25% free downloaders and I think the freeloaders will vanish

the time for freeloaders is over and if 300 freeusers visit your file and they havent got a free slot do you really think they came back after 1 hour trying to load your file again? :facepalm: After 1 hour they dont even know your upload cause there are much new things they've seen.

300 are just visitors!

I use share-online since 2008 and they count correctly believe it or not

check this out:

Caused by the currently very high free user amount we want to inform you about possible limitations:
- the free user download rates can be limited beneath the normale rates
- even a complete deactivation of the free download is possible (for a short period at peak time)

free users won't bring you much. I have 75% prem downloaders and only 25% free downloaders and I think the freeloaders will vanish

the time for freeloaders is over and if 300 freeusers visit your file and they havent got a free slot do you really think they came back after 1 hour trying to load your file again? :facepalm: After 1 hour they dont even know your upload cause there are much new things they've seen.

300 are just visitors!

I use share-online since 2008 and they count correctly believe it or not

+1

but they don't all come at the same hour, they come every day... I tried to download the file as free user and it always works for me...

so what you are trying to tell me is I have to only put links to unpopular files because this way when they are downloaded once in a blue moon I'll get a point but if I put a popular file, a lot of people will come and not download anything? that just makes no sense... :facepalm:

well, I did, I tell them to use jdownloader so waiting for points now... I think it always works when you download as free user in jdownloader (same goes for ul.to), or am I wrong?

oh, btw, I really don't want them to just free leech, of course I want them to buy premium but this is not a known filehost in the Middle East and it needs time for people to trust it first... if they just lock everyone out, how is that going to happen :facepalm:

skinner... if your settings are not right what can i do? omg
for me it's working... so it's a problem at your end... yes... very useful! if you don't write anything, only "upload not working" nobody can helps you... i only wrote if the upload is working or not...

Zoom hasn't many settings..
I'm using latest registered version... Account was added and it's green..

And the error is: Download Link Not Found..

My files have been downloaded 10 times and my acc. balance shows 0.02 € (no sales). I made quick calculations:

10 dls = 0.02 €
100 dls = 2.0 €
1000 dls = 20.00 €

20 euro / 1000 dls is not that bad rate.

My ratio is 2.25.

My files have been downloaded 10 times and my acc. balance shows 0.02 € (no sales). I made quick calculations:

10 dls = 0.02 €
100 dls = 2.0 €
1000 dls = 20.00 €

20 euro / 1000 dls is not that bad rate.

My ratio is 2.25.

I don't use this filehost but i think you make a mistake.
If 10 dls = 0,02
100 dls = 0,2
1000 dls = 2 €

Yes i see in the faq that this multiplier is initially 1,85 (that is to say 1 sale/1000 download). So i still prefer the netload PPS program. Because with netload if you make 1 sale , you could give 90% of it but with share-online you just earn 1,85€.

Edit : I just try to download a share online link and doesn't work. So not only your earn less and the downloader will be more angry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back