Share-Online.biz Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Share-Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually 2.6:)
Jesus, how many points do you make each day?

im VIP special too, so how much i can download? I didnt download nothing yet from there. For example if i want to remote upload from there do i have a limit like in uploaded.to?

According to this Page you have "unlimited" traffic. BUT ... they will cap the speed if you extend 100GB/day.

And good luck btw with RU. SO isnt a big friend of outgoing RU so either it doesnt work at all, or you'll be capped immidiately. :(

you cant remote from share-online to anywhere! Only from other hosters to share-online

as a VIP you have no download limit, only the speed is slightly less than a normal Prem user cause VIP accs are not made to download they in the first place uploader accs ;)

what does it mean? I havent any idea what you're meaning ?????

I mean it gives a link like
Code:
http://share-online.biz/dl/ABCDEFGH/filename.rar

No, KingOfDCP, I don't use link with filename, so I don't need that at all

If I get a file deleted (expired or dmca), will I understand it from the filemanager, or not?

I think it will be better to manage

I am a premium user. I can't even download. What did I do wrong? :(
mvqhyv.png

As previous pages, they don't support idm or idm don't support share-online. Use JDownloader please

cannot upload, unstable filehost

SO is a very stable file host. It has better speed than every host I tried (netload, uploaded, shareflare, extabit). But it has a cons. That is they don't have program for webmaster (domain sale). That's why they can't be no 1.

you cant remote from share-online to anywhere! Only from other hosters to share-online

as a VIP you have no download limit, only the speed is slightly less than a normal Prem user cause VIP accs are not made to download they in the first place uploader accs ;)

I like that thing (can't remote share-online to other or even itself).
And I really interested in if they have a download limit. I don't think a normal people will download more than 100GB per day. They can wait to continue to download in next day. Only leecher use that much bandwidth

I can't find any option for DIRECT DOWLOAD in my premium account, I have to go to the website each time I want to download a file and this is not good, Please tell techtincal support to add "Direct-Download" feature.

there is a technical support on the share-online site just make a ticket and tell them, where is the problem?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

is it supported zoom uploader?

I only use jDownloader so I don't know, but jD works fine with share-online

there is a technical support on the share-online site just make a ticket and tell them, where is the problem?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

I only use jDownloader so I don't know, but jD works fine with share-online

JDownlolader for upload?

very useful answer..

skinner... if your settings are not right what can i do? omg
for me it's working... so it's a problem at your end... yes... very useful! if you don't write anything, only "upload not working" nobody can helps you... i only wrote if the upload is working or not...

So, since I don't believe their statistic, I did a test put a file at a popular place without mirrors, I know always at least 300 people download my file I put there, but share-online has counted a total of 12 downloads after 3 days and I earned 2 cents. :facepalm:

But that is the download count... I know they count with points but how do I get a point from a download then?

The most common program consists of point scoring. The points are assigned by downloads of other users, which arise from their own uploads. Currently a guest or a collector can spend 6 points, a premium user 2 points per hour. This quantity is distributed over all users, from whom the downloader receives data.

so a guest can spend 6 points an hour, they only spent 1 point on me but it's not counting anything

rather than being so rude, can't you just explain to me where are my points?

Last edited:
1 download = 1 point
so where's your problem?
if a free user downloaded 6 files from an other user in a hour you don't will get a point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back