Share-Online.biz Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Share-Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are paying very good , PPS and PPD are in one plan:

9AEnd.png

i don't see any ppd reward, will you please explain how it's work?

https://www.share-online.biz/user/affiliate:
You get 20% recalculated in points for every(*) sold account!

does it mean they pay only for PPS and is it only 20% like if someone buy 10USD premium ac uploader will get 2USD reward.

does it mean they pay only for PPS and is it only 20% like if someone buy 10USD premium ac uploader will get 2USD reward.

no:

http://www.share-online.biz/faq/
4. earn money with points

The most common program consists of point scoring. The points are assigned by downloads of other users, which arise from their own uploads. Currently a guest or a collector can spend 6 points, a premium user 2 points per hour. This quantity is distributed over all users, from whom the downloader receives data. In the control center you have the choice between different possibilities to achieve a threshold. Then the account (Premium) will be prolonged or the points are refunded by payment. The minimum quantity of points is 20.000. After the upload of the first file every user gets a standard payout factor of 1.85, which can be increased * in the course of time. Downloads from at least 10 MB data size are counted (deceit reductions of multi part archives or files of any type can result in an account blockage or payout stop). 20.000 points would correspond to a payment of 37.00 Euro with a factor of 1.85. This means a conversion of 1:1000. For the payment we reserve the right for a maximum processing time of 2 weeks. There are several possibilities in the payment mask, by which the procedure can be accelerated.

After the upload of the first file every user gets a standard payout factor of 1.85

20.000 points would correspond to a payment of 37.00 Euro with a factor of 1.85. This means a conversion of 1:1000.
i don't understand this part, will you please explain it?

you started with 1,85 Euro for 1000 points

make you much of points your ppd money raised up

i am now on 2,45 Euro for 1000 points

1 free user download = how many point?

and how the Premium-Point-Multiplier works? i mean increase/decrease

Last edited:
free user can give you 6 points in 1 h Premium users 2 Points in 1 h

higher downloads and sales so higher your Premium-Point-Multiplier

is there any difference between file size vs downloads? I mean is better to upload smaller files or bigger files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back