Sexyimg.com - Earn $3.5 per 1000 views (adult)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an advise for the payment in LR, since it take long for the funds in LR, could you add perfect money as new payment processor? hope you reconsider my suggestion. thank you very much

Now it is officially a month since i requested my money, but it turned out that i didn't receive any and the admin has been silence for a while, may you are doing something for our withdrawal, bet letting your affiliate wait for this long period of time wont make your hosting attract more ffiliates.

scammers don't use this imagehost simple wjunction mod please delete this thread from here coz they are scammers you can how many days has been gone still they dont get L.R

Best Regards

To ang3elboy, to inform you that LR was shutdown and its owner was imprisoned by the authority,

and to this imagehosting, before the problem in LR arise, i've been patience for my payment and even suggested to add another payment processor that will be easy for you to pay other than paypal, but you did not even reconsider, now my requested payment is more than a month now, maybe it is just small, but the fact still remains that your payment is just selective and i might even agree what ang3lboy said earlier. "SCAM".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back