Status
Not open for further replies.

telka

Hello

Database and ftp files forum "sexforum.warcentrum.info" are on sale!

Misses about nu care utilization of time, so we decided to sell it serious and solid candidate that would continue to build.

You can send your offer to PM, the highest offer (1 person) gets.

The deadline for bid is 19 December 2011

Best Regards

Proof that I am the owner: http://sexforum.warcentrum.info/evidence.txt

Other statistics:

Threads: 140.004 Posts: 217.954 Members: 13.895

The forum is only one ad that the new owner may be removed under running vBulletin 4.0.8.

Modifications, which include:
BBR - Resize Images with lytebox v3.22
Username Html Markup
Visitors in Last X Hours
Usergroup Color Bar

The style:
Default style vBullettin

Last edited:
23 comments
A staff member will probably just say read the rules when they close this topic so I'll tell you first what's wrong as they aren't that helpful to new members. This should be in the market place area not here but you can't post there as your new so just reply to a few random replies elsewhere to topics like tutorials saying thanks and after a few hours you can make a sales thread exactly like this but I'd also advise you to add some traffic stats and maybe an indication of what money your looking for.

edit: your no longer a probation member. Best to report the thread and ask it to be moved yourself.

whats up with the site?

There are currently 476 users online. 11 members and 465 guests
Most users ever online was 90, 15th August 2011 at 14:45.

lol fake visitors

it should be there are 13 users online.

database and ftp files to sell, I do not want nothing to conceal or varnish, what you see are actually visitors who want to let da offer though so let's not let it go, do not have time to run forums, I think I have as much work time and do not want only to delete it.

Came the first offer - 5,- $

Offer via PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back