Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:
No reply or refund from DLow!!

As I described Mod WDF I made payment as two installments (115$ + 135$).
Today I received a message from Paypal that they concluded their investigation into my case and have decided in my favour. As a result I got 115$ back.

Decision about 135$ is still pending. Hopefully I will get it back too.

Once again DLow is still unresponsive. He didn't reply to any of my messages.

Mods, please keep all threads related to DLow as there is still one dispute case going on.

Thanks

Just an update:

The staff has made several attempts to contact DLow directly and through those having contact with him without any reply from DLow and as a result DLow has been banned.

Any updates from his clients/former clients is appreciated.

Status
This item not received dispute has been escalated to a claim.

We requested additional information from the seller about this transaction.

What happens next

The seller has been asked to respond by 12-Aug-2012. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case.

I'll know in four days i guess.

Thank you both for providing an update on your situations.

It is important for the members to be aware of issues such as these, past experience is not always an indicator of current or future experiences as demonstrated by all the positive feedback given prior to this situation.

Update : server is down again, maybe it's the problem with the payment to datacenter:)

Can you provide us an update on your status?

Status
This item not received dispute has been escalated to a claim.

We requested additional information from the seller about this transaction.

What happens next

The seller has been asked to respond by 12-Aug-2012. Once we receive the information, we'll continue our review of this case.

I'll know in four days i guess.

Please post or PM what happens next.

I got the rest of the money (i. e. 135$) back just now.
So my case is cleared.

Thanks

This is indeed good news, hopefully everyone else with pending issues will be as fortunate.

Well me 2 a part of Servode as a support crew but i was away from servode as well as here as CJ/Humour knows i was busy searching for a new home for myself

So me 2 not in contact with DLow as i know he too was shifting his house etc

he would be back asap :p

I got the rest of the money (i. e. 135$) back just now.
So my case is cleared.

Thanks

Glad you got your money back,still curious as to why you bought a dedi at considerable cost from a reseller.Would it not being easier and cheaper for you yo buy straight from the dc from the likes of ovh,leaseweb etc?

It was cheap considering other people price. It seemed DLow was a reliable person. I didn't know something like this would happen.

Anyway I learned one thing. Always buy from the source even its price is high.

Thanks.

Dlows management service would be the reason.

But to just vanish like this is not fair on anyone.

All said and done the money would not have been returned so easy where it not still in his PP.

So he is obviously just busy.

Busy isnt really an option for him when he had some many people waiting on him.PP will still refund wether or not he has the money in the account,if he had no money the account would go into a minus number.

I was refunded. It was just 23 dollars fo server management but since it was my first order and i never recieved even a response i disputed it to get a refund.

I need a server manager badly so hopefully Dlow does get back on his feet

Im glad to hear that. Im sure when you opened your dispute, Paypal probably saw that there are few disputes against him and that could have been a reason for them to understand what really happened. Thank you.

So u are saying that u owned imgcafe.com and u gave him for a dedicated server and he took the domain and when u tried to use the server it vanishes ie it doesnt work :O

So that makes DLow a what?

Do I hear that word that begins with S and sounds a little like camera.

Where are all his buddies and pals to vouch for him now?

So that makes DLow a what?

Do I hear that word that begins with S and sounds a little like camera.

Where are all his buddies and pals to vouch for him now?

I really don't believe Dlow is a scammer. It's just that he's pretty damn lazy. He can never stick with one thing whether it be servode, imgcafe, or some forum website all which last for a month tops. The bottom line is he just doesn't give a fuck lol. Just like how I gave him imgcafe and he just disappeared without even bothering to even flip us off or laugh lol.

Edit: Then again, regardless of his intentions, when a buyer provides payments and you don't give out the service or goods that is considered scamming. Let's just see what he has to say.

So u are saying that u owned imgcafe.com and u gave him for a dedicated server and he took the domain and when u tried to use the server it vanishes ie it doesnt work :O

Yes.

I am guessing the word is SCAM >.>

I'll give him some time. I'm still kinda irked since I was just about to use the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back