ServersGuru.com - 100Mbps, 1Gbps, 10Gbps, 100TB Dedicated Servers From €16 (FR,NL,RO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well fuck me then, we all have been fooled.... i have wasted 400 euros on this... thanks for that. He seem to have closed the website this morning, also the first/main post in this thread by him has been edited "Closed..." . So we have to open a dispute and hope for the best?... :(

well fuck me then, we all have been fooled.... i have wasted 400 euros on this... thanks for that. He seem to have closed the website this morning, also the first/main post in this thread by him has been edited "Closed..." . So we have to open a dispute and hope for the best?... :(

Yeah i am also fucked up because i paid 620€ and were fooled :/

Yeah i am also fucked up because i paid 620€ and were fooled :/
Oh shit, thats alot of Money :O
Can only hope we will get those money back, but how big chance is it that it will happen? :/

We need to get PayPal in India to contact their local police. Presumably, they should have all the records - especially the bank account or card to which he is connected to. This man deserves jail time.

UPDATE: This Servers Guru man just PM'd me and admitted it's a scam. He thinks he's gonna get away with it. Anyone wanna help in pursuing an investigation?

Last edited:
His first message was the most revealing:

ZeZEse0.png

What I find most hilarious is that he is blaming PayPal as if somehow they are responsible. Simply put, in business, when you sell something, you deliver it, and in a timely fashion. But it's clear he didn't intend to supply... for example, by the fact he has just parked his webpage, and that he is faking his personal information because he doesn't want to be exposed.

His Skype replies are pretty hilarious too...

Last edited:
yes , contacted paypal and local police will have action . I think local bank have his detail info .

As well as his previous website provider and dns provider pulzar.websitedns.in (119.18.60.218) which is hostgator in Mumbai. Namecheap should also give info for the investigation, at least with a subpoena.

I've got screenshots of a lot of the evidence with a whole bunch of other ips and am planning on forwarding it to the relevant authorities. Hope the moderators here at wjunction will help us in getting all the information.

Last edited:
That's why clients needs to research first and also read some review about any provider. :facepalm:

Cheap things are not good always!

Problem is, it was a new "provider." Hence no reviews except from what appear to be sockpuppets of ServersGuru.

Good things can be cheap, if you are an EU citizen, especially in France. :139:

i know that bad.
but i dont have any choice.
i ordered server from leaseweb and ovh.
but my credit card name and account created name on ovh and leaseweb was not same.

that is reason i got email from both that they will refund money and will not accept order .
i was thought it will come fastly then i will order server again.
but the problem is when i asked this to them. they told it will take 45 days to 60 days to come back money in my acc.
and now thats bad.
all users are killing me. i dont have any choice only i have is to shut down.
already i got paypal claim. because of this claim all person wil get his money. and my account will go in -xxx $

but i dont have money in my account to refund them. now.

and credit card was ( Entropay Credit Card )

i think this is the reason they didnt accepted my order

but i am sorry for this ..

Bro you cant do anything i know that you can just blame me. i also know that .. and that is ok. i will accept that.

------------------------
How to refund ?
money will come to bank account.
and if i will refund i will get my money after 60 days .. i dont know they will give or not. .
i know if they will refund i will get double money.
but if not then its ok. and users will get money back from paypal .. because i can see money is already in -XXXX
i will later make that in +0000 when i will get money in my credit card which is added in paypal.
i will use that credit card to make money in +0000
i dont understand what is problem when user already will get his money :(
because i can see my paypal is already show money in -XXXX

yes its right that if leaseweb , ovh will refund i will get money .. and it will be double money .
i used my college fee money. i was not aspecting that will happen. i cant pay my money to you. ( and i know no one will do like this )
only i can do it . just ignore every thing. and users will win paypal case.
later when i will get money i will just make paypal money in +0000 now its in -XXXX

how i can refund ? it will use credit card money and thats my money. i cant use that now.
because its my college fee money. i dont have any choice.
and if i will not reply any paypal case and will not responde anything paypal will refund them ( right ? )
because my paypal balence already in negative. and thats ok.

if user will get his money by this method. then why i will use my money to refund them.
also i cant take this risk maybe leaseweb , ovh will refund in more time they told. or maybe not.
they may say later that we will deliver server. after i will provide some proof.
see i am stuck in middle.
i cant do anything now. and yes if i can get server from them i will provide it to users.
but i know user will not wait. no one will wait.
because when i was told them to wait today morning i already got paypal claim was 300 Euro approx.

this is the reason i done this things.
and yes there is no user fault because no user will wait like this.
but also i cant do anything.

Last edited:
Well you are telling us we will get the server at one time, then after we get Another time we will get server, and then we dont get the server and nothing, you just Close the website and not giving us a refund so why should we not do a paypal dispute....

i ordered server from leaseweb and ovh.
but my credit card name and account created name on ovh and leaseweb was not same.

that is reason i got email from both that they will refund money and will not accept order .

Leaseweb and OVH are different company, you can order which 100 other names thats wayne if you pay anything with paypal then you will get the server if you have different names.

Do you know which problems i have now through this happens?

I lost my money, i have overdue traffic bills at worldstream and my servers will be gone in few days so yeah i am pretty fucked because i paid my whole budget to your service and now you have the money and you have the fun.

So what will you do now?
You can refund our money if you want!
Explain carefully!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back