ServerPolice - Server Management & Security Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

REAK

zlP4Zjc.png

So, You bought your own VPS or a dedicated server but are facing problems in managing it ?, or facing some load/memory issues ?, or are you concerned about the security of your server ?

ServerPolice is offering professional, affordable and dependable server management and security services for you at surprisingly low prices with no compromise on quality.

What all we have to offer :
Server Management

Server Hardening / Securing

Special Deals for Webhosts with a unique payment system, PM / Email for info

Payment Options

- Paypal
- Bank Wire
- WebMoney

For more information, visit our website at

https://serverpolice.org
| http://serverpolice.biz | http://servermanagers.biz

Questions? Contact us through our website / Message on Live Chat / Drop me a PM or Mail us at sales[at]serverpolice.org

Last edited:
55 comments
My dedicated server gets severe load. MySQL casuses it. And I hired him. He did good job by optimizing mysql,apache and done basic security setups.

And very user friendly and providing detailed report once each task done. Worth hiring him.

My dedicated server gets severe load. MySQL casuses it. And I hired him. He did good job by optimizing mysql,apache and done basic security setups.

And very user friendly and providing detailed report once each task done. Worth hiring him.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hired them for optimization of VPS (something was causing very high load), and they did a great job, very professional and with no delay. My VPS is now working very fast with minimum load. If anyone have server problems i highly recommend ServerPolice.

Hired them for optimization of VPS (something was causing very high load), and they did a great job, very professional and with no delay. My VPS is now working very fast with minimum load. If anyone have server problems i highly recommend ServerPolice.

Thank you for the appreciation :)

New Payment option added,

Also, Included our Client List in the first post.

Now you can buy services through LibertyReserve (LR) too,

Also, Our New Skype username is : Server_Police

Last edited:
Today I'm Very Happy.Because My Server errors Cleared today by Serverpolice.Last Three months i faced cpu overload and high resource problems from different hosting companies today only it cleared by Serverpolice. Now my vps working very fast with minimum load.Most of them having cpu overload problems i will recommand Serverpolice for clear server problems in very fast.

Sorry for my English.

Once again thanks a lot ServerPolice.

Thanks for the positive feedback @moviezzworld

We are now proud in announcing our new services,
They will be launching soon.

First is, Server Monitoring and Alert System - Monitors all your server variables - CPU Load / Jumps , Disk I/O , Ram Usage , Network etc and alerts through E-Mail / SMS when an abnormality is found.

Second, is the Website Monitoring System which will monitor your website and will alert you on High Load Times or On Site Outage [Downtime].

Our website will be soon updated with all the details soon, till then you can contact us for information.

Thanks for the positive feedback :) ,

We are constantly striving to help you out, with all your server problems.

We are currently giving away free consulting on Server Security - Management and everything related to Servers and Computers. :dan:

i recommend Serverpolice

His work too Smooth and his working sperit
like Any of server problem not a big issue for him
many thanks for ur support
i Recommends him for your any Server related help
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=56195

Thank you for the kind words, VideoCloud :)

We have added a new payment gateway too , WMZ (WebMoney) so you can now pay us through that too.

Recently had an issue with Zpanel and Domain propagation and it was attended to by ServerPolice

-Responsive, fast, effortless

amazing job, thank you :))

This Guys is GURU of server optimizing and fixing.

My site was having issues and he did fixed them and server and VPS and all thnx a lot server police you are great, also great support polite man, just wanna say WOW where you have been i was looking for you.

Thank you server police you have fixed my problem glad i found you

My site was having issues and he did fixed them and server and VPS and all thnx a lot server police you are great, also great support polite man, just wanna say WOW where you have been i was looking for you.

Thank you for the positive feedback :)

Glad to know you guys <3 our service and support.

ServerPolice ... Fixed my all Server-load related issues ... which my hoster couldn't fix from last 2 month... !!

Awesome & very friendly service !!!

***** Deserved Service !!

i see ur comment in knownsrv topic,

but i wonder why that "kruno" couldn't solve the problem ?

a VPS provider and can't solve problems? and i see his comment about refund !

=======================

for the topic creator,

how u can do what other VPS providers can't ?

i mean all those plans in the first pages, none can do them ?!!!!

i want to buy a VPS from Knownsrv and i heard that they r good

and want to upload the back-up of my old site

he won't do all those basic security and make it faster ?

or u do something different with high efficiency ?

i want my site to be the fastest with high security

and what about cloudflare service , it's free, right ?

=======================

for the topic creator,

how u can do what other VPS providers can't ?

i mean all those plans in the first pages, none can do them ?!!!!

i want to buy a VPS from Knownsrv and i heard that they r good

and want to upload the back-up of my old site

he won't do all those basic security and make it faster ?

or u do something different with high efficiency ?

i want my site to be the fastest with high security

and what about cloudflare service , it's free, right ?

It's a straight fact, I optimize the configuration of webserver , database software, OS priority and kernel tweaks to minimize the load and maximize output.

Depends on the provider to the limit where they want to go, If the webhost have the time or are experienced enough they might be able to do it for you.
However, we have some of our custom tweaks and software which help with the load time and security which is only available with us.

Yes, cloudflare is a free service and boosts your load speed and security through caching the pages and serving them using their own servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back