ServerGen.com-RDPs-Xeon 2XE5620/X3440/E3-1230, 16 GB/32GB DDR3, 1Gbps-from $8 (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
server offline again candida. please check.

i hope its not another auto shutdown by some program. I will curse the user who is so ignorant of program's option he is running !

You better make your plans quickly .Im tired of your down times and server reboots.If this is the service you give your customers,then i want no part of you anymore.This will be my last month with you if you not better yourselves.

i guess we all have to live with downtimes as long as there's the morons who abuse the servers.

I've used other rdps before and it was the same thing. Keep track of the abusers and ban them form the service. Changing servers is always bad because we loose all our data.

accept webmoney ?

No sorrry. We only accept Paypal, Alertpay, and direct bank transfers for indian customers.

@ Berzerker

thanxx for ur suggestion. Its valuable for us. We always try to protect our server from abusing. Sorry to all customer for the inconvenience. We r grateful for ur support towards us.

by the way...today the server is completely useless... totally lagged. I suggest having a way of limiting resources to softwares like RAR and alikes that eat up the server...

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

down again?

i guess we all have to live with downtimes as long as there's the morons who abuse the servers.

I've used other rdps before and it was the same thing. Keep track of the abusers and ban them form the service. Changing servers is always bad because we loose all our data.

Not at all. Both the server is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back