ServerGen.com-RDPs-Xeon 2XE5620/X3440/E3-1230, 16 GB/32GB DDR3, 1Gbps-from $8 (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

having issue with download when i run schedule it works fine in start but after 1-2 minutes it stuck while downloading please fix it asap its a big headache for me

having problem with extabit, netload, ul.to hosts , i think problem comes from server because i checked somewhere also it was fine complete download there.

UEsG5.png

Interested in Expanded plan,can i get a Demo a/c? Also now its showing 0 Available,will you be adding more slots for Expanded Plan?

having issue with download when i run schedule it works fine in start but after 1-2 minutes it stuck while downloading please fix it asap its a big headache for me

having problem with extabit, netload, ul.to hosts , i think problem comes from server because i checked somewhere also it was fine complete download there.

UEsG5.png

Interested in Expanded plan,can i get a Demo a/c? Also now its showing 0 Available,will you be adding more slots for Expanded Plan?

@sSka

Ur issue has been resolved.

@Pubowner

Sorry. Our 350gb plan is not available now.

@dgharmse

sory about your problem.. today was unfortunately auto rebooted due to some users abusing. we are really sorry about this.

@candida,
When i signed up for the 350GB plan, it created a recurrent payment via PayPal.
However, now I received a different invoice, with a $1.38 "Transaction Fee" added. Can you please explain?
DO I cancel my recurrent payment, and pay the new invoice? Why the extra fee added?
Thanks.
P.S I am aslo having an issue with JDownloader. The program is gone, the shortcut leads to nowhere. I would install it myself, but not sure that I am allowed to do or not.

@candida,
P.S I am aslo having an issue with JDownloader. The program is gone, the shortcut leads to nowhere. I would install it myself, but not sure that I am allowed to do or not.

Check this out. Maybe this is the reason?
Code:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=36921

Thanks Aira,
That would be an idea, that the admins removed JDownloader for that particular reason. However, I do not use Turbob...for downloading, and whatever other service I use, maybe I have 10-15 links at once....
Here does it leave me?

hi
can i pay via paypal but my paypal is not verified yet?
and if buy the basic plan will i get file and image uploader software with registered acc?:)

Check this out. Maybe this is the reason?
Code:
http://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=36921

Thanks Aira,
That would be an idea, that the admins removed JDownloader for that particular reason. However, I do not use Turbob...for downloading, and whatever other service I use, maybe I have 10-15 links at once....
Here does it leave me?

hi
can i pay via paypal but my paypal is not verified yet?
and if buy the basic plan will i get file and image uploader software with registered acc?:)

Sorry. I was not online due to some personal reason.

Now i am back.

@Aira
Thank u soo much for helping our customer.

@darkgoblin

Ur pm is replied. plzz send us ur username at server.

1 basic plan avail.. so hurry..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back