Hiring Server Management Solution - $10 for all optimization and security :) ONE TIME FEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipowerz

Hello,

I am providing a service in which i will optimize your server (like apache, php and mysql) and i will also install security like firewall , ddos protection and anti-virus

i will highly configure the firewall to protect from 99% attacks :)

Charges : $10 (ONE TIME CHARGES)
Payment Mode : PayPal, Moneybookers, LibertyReserve , Bank Transfer

If you want service, please contact at my msn id : powerseller64@live.com

Regards,
Ajax

45 comments
any site that u made optimization and protection ? i would like to see them :)

Currently i am offering this service without any website but this service cannot be seen bro..

just get me a client with problem and i will fix his server, you can yourself try the server then, you will see yourself many changes in the server after my work will be completed ;)

you can check the firewall stats , you can check the other things as well :) which i will do ;) , result will be shown to you ELSE MONEY BACK B-)

mate will if u had a website and a page tht ppl can submit ticket and u had a team maybe 2-3 guy for online support

the price should be min 20$/m and count me then in

mate will if u had a website and a page tht ppl can submit ticket and u had a team maybe 2-3 guy for online support

the price should be min 20$/m and count me then in

I am owner of myrapidleech.net

I have support of 2 guys with me, i will give you their msn id , you can add them or you can directly submit the ticket at our website too :)

If you want monthly service then we can provide you additional service too :) (like monitoring and updates)

Sent you a pm

any review copy ?

Bro, i will show you my own server which i have configed ;)

+

i already told you , if you don't like the security then there will be simple refund ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back