ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And off course my site is down, my vps have to be part of every downtime, this is i think 5th downtime in last 2 months. And no response from support for more then 20 hours. I am sorry but this not what serious hosting company does.

My apologies to WJ community for talking about this in here, i know this is not support thread. But if no response from provider soon I'm gonna have to report this thread cause provider doesn't provide support and doesn't respond to tickets.

remote server's connection.
jie7.jpg

jie8.jpg

jie9.jpg

jie10.jpg

hi , i waiting now over 12 hours for server details check ticket #559311#906843 thx

and again read ticket #381249 im waiting now over 24 hours very very slow ...

Last edited:
Kuschel2008, your original VPS was activated within 24 hours for the record. The other ones took some time as it was a bulk order and we were running low on stock in the Netherlands location. If you require any further help then please don't hesitate to contact us.

We've also added more stock in the Netherlands and Germany locations. New customers can use the promotion code 30OFF to get a 30% one time discount.

Hi,
I was looking for this server, can you give me the best rates for below config

Dual core, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, unmetered preffered, windows std edition, 6 ip, let me know the rate per IP.

Also give me the test IP's

Regards

JeoRocker

We are communicating with customers through the ticketing system but there is high volume considering the scope of the outage, rest assured all tickets will be answered soon. Our main network in the Netherlands is offline due to a fiber cut and engineers are already busy working to get all servers back online as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back