VPS ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody judged him dont assume or read hidden meanings in to something

but if this is for sales ppl need to be told that support and service and after sales is very bad

so nobody is judging him, the company on the other hand can be judged

Last edited:
They have some issue to providing support at the time too there clients. their main site also have problem of randomizing errors like Bad Gateway and not found etc. look like they are in trouble and their technical team have no worry or time to fix all things without abhishiekh.

Ok sites are still not loading but SSH and ftp is so I would sujest anyone doing a backup of there files and do an sql dump for there databases (if they have any), becuase this does'nt look good our site has been down for the whole day and for the past 10 days its been going down everyday and, and I will judge it for its poor support, as u can't even get in there site, and thats why he always used to come here when something was wrong there.........so to me it does'nt look good, so I would suggest to people back up ur stuff just incase before you don't get access at all like what happened last time, please take responsibility for your own back ups cos this site, from the looks of it is saying its good bye's, it has lost a lot of customers and is still loosing, is starting to loose credibilty from everyone, and there are many other sites offerring good service offshore but for just penny's more. I really enjoyed being on servedome in the begining, but i think they have taken more customers than they can actually handle , i would say they oversold, but thats my opinion, and it just seems like they have given up on us, I really hope they prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Hello Abhishek.
Servedome.com doesn't work ! so i can't send any ticket
Please look after Ticket ID: 154201
it's answered but not fixed, the problem still there.
Regards.

Hello,

I have checked, there DNS not respond and because of this all of the sites are facing problem. this is due to there network connectivity problem.

for those who want to open there site. just move there name servers to Free DNS for the time that they fixed their DNS. changing the name servers to free DNS fix the site open problem.

ServeDome Internet: From the information I have - there was an incoming DDoS attack on our main website and we are in the process of restoring it to another secure location. Customers were able to contact us using e-mail (support@servedome.com and mail@servedome.com)

u can contact servedome at the given mail..thanks

Every time the same problems. I'm moving out of servedome the moment the servers get up again. We're doing business ffs. You can't do serious business with your site down every day.

this is the first down time ive had in 4 months and they more then made up for the last down time so i have no idea what your talking about gronzo
sound like to me your just trying to get others to leave SD
because you only have 3 posts so how much business are you doing?

they have been down a lot of lately duo to oversold sever , DnS issue many many thing
ticket answer sometimes take to 48 hours , chat always offline , no msn support...
nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back