Status
Not open for further replies.

brainst0rm

Banned
Banned
<!-- Yes, that was my account marcus.watts. I opened a new account since my last account had a bad sale [which was cleared at the end]. but I did not want that to affect the services.--

Now that there would be a lot of questions about buying a service from someone who had duplicate accounts, I would be offering my services to first 2 clients only at 30% downpayment, which comes to $36. Rest of the payment divided each week.

Thanks --->

Note : This is going to be a long post, your patience is appreciated.

What you know so far?
I've read a couple of posts here, talking about H1's, keywords, meta descriptions, tags etc. Don't you think you are not the only one doing it? Every one is doing it! So that is not the end of the SEO. But what is it that gives you an edge over your competitor? That is what I am going to provide.

Other Thread's that I've seen:
Honestly, I've read all other threads in here before I even signed up. And I am here because I felt the need of me being here. I've seen people talking "Can someone do my SEO?" "ON page SEO". People, you need to understand its NOT a design that someone makes, you buy and its sorted. It is an ongoing process that has to be followed throughout the life of your website. And an experienced legit SE Optimizer would never be done with the services within a day, even a week for a fact.

Me as a Person?
Well, I am a kind of guy that likes to see the RESULTS. So my client's website ranking impressively will actually satisfies me more then the client. I do it because I love to.

Who can hire me?
I am NOT going to have a lot of clients. I will have only around 2 to 3 clients PER NICHE. For example, if someone is hiring me for a warez site, I would be happy to help ONLY 2 to 3 guys in the warez niche. As, IF I do the same things with all the sites, we can't expect all the sites to rank on same position.

I can deviate my methods for best results for like 3 sites. Which will result in the best outcome for the task.

How Do I work?
I will be with you [who ever's hiring] all day. I will monitoring all the posts that you make, all the new pages that you add. I might even need to create few manual pages. So all you have to do is, make your post and save it. I'd have necessary changes done and then you can publish it.

Now the main part, what would I do?
After my long 8 years of FULL TIME experience in SEO, I prefer ranking for THREADS/POSTS instead of the homepage only. For example, you might want to rank your site for "Warez blog", however, as you know its very tough and might take more then 2 months. Why not rank for movies that you're posting as its doing the same thing and you've got more mediums [posts] to attract more users. Eventually, all you want is them to browse your website and this works the best as google is ranking you high for a lot of keywords, which leaves them with no option but to pay attention to your homepage.

I would be performing ON site and OFF-site SEO for my clients. I am totally sure that most of the WJ users are not aware about impact of onsite SEO, which is not just about title, meta, h1's.

Anyway, my efforts would be a mixture of lot of things. ON site, it would be hard to explain. BTW, ONsite is my main focus [and it always works].

Off site:
PR Submissions
SMO
Link Building and much more.

So in short, I would be all day with my clients for a month. Monitoring every new post/pages. I might need admin access to the site or the server to change few codes to make it easily crawlable. My clients would have to wait for me to make changes before they can publish the posts. Ofcourse, in case of FORUM scripts, I've got different measures.

Some RESULTS:
Note:- These sites are hardly 2 weeks old. And its really hard to be on the first page of google for realtively competative keyword just in 2 weeks.

A.LOLpictures.org [one of my client]:
1. Amazing maldives pictures
2. crowded places pictures
3. construction mistake pictures
4. Double meaning pictures
5. amazing interesting pictures
6. interesting animal pictures
Note that its ranking really well even in google.com/images

B. MarketingRadiation.com [my own blog]
1. tips for new blogs
2. get ideas for blog posts
3. essential plugins for new blogs
There are much more really.
Also notice MarketingRadiation.com is actually listing around years old and biggest blogs like problogger, dailyblogtips etc.

So all of this for $120/month [for first 3 clients]
After them, $150/month.

Please remember I would be accepting only 2 sites PER NICHE as of now. Feel free to ask questions.

DAMN LONG POST YEAH?

14 comments
So, you made a new account and started talking FALSE stuff about SEO just to ruin someone elses business, so you could start your own SEO service, and earn from it? It's the LAMEST thing you can do. I hope you get banned, I hate people like you.

So, you made a new account and started talking FALSE stuff about SEO just to ruin someone elses business, so you could start your own SEO service, and earn from it? It's the LAMEST thing you can do. I hope you get banned, I hate people like you.

I admitted the extra account that I made.

The things that I shared are facts [well, not to you]. I never complained against somsone in specific. And anyway, there's no point in talking to you. Because I am sure I've been doing SEO for more years then you looking at the computer for the first time.

yea c'mon a guy who said xrumer is bullshit and does damage to a site actually pmed me saying he was interested in my service. Who's gonna trust you.

Most interestinly you have included linkbuilding in your service, so what are you going to use? Since you condemn xrumer, don't tell me your going to use sick submitter, venomseo, automated backlinks monthly or angela and paul backlink style.

Whats more all your offpage seo can be easily done using senukex.

Whatever you have written in you last post is completely noobs way of thinking. You dont know a shit about offpage optimization.

yea c'mon a guy who said xrumer is bullshit and does damage to a site actually pmed me saying he was interested in my service. Who's gonna trust you.

Most interestinly you have included linkbuilding in your service, so what are you going to use? Since you condemn xrumer, don't tell me your going to use sick submitter, venomseo, automated backlinks monthly or angela and paul backlink style.

Whats more all your offpage seo can be easily done using senukex.

DID I BUY IT? NO :P
That explains it all.

And anyway, an xrumer user would never understand the point here. All you have to do is, stick to YOUR thread. If i am not cross-posting in yours, stay away from mine :)

<!-- Yes, that was my account marcus.watts. I opened a new account since my last account had a bad sale [which was cleared at the end]. but I did not want that to affect the services.--

Now that there would be a lot of questions about buying a service from someone who had duplicate accounts, I would be offering my services to first 2 clients only at 30% downpayment, which comes to $36. Rest of the payment divided each week.

Thanks --->

Note : This is going to be a long post, your patience is appreciated.

What you know so far?
I've read a couple of posts here, talking about H1's, keywords, meta descriptions, tags etc. Don't you think you are not the only one doing it? Every one is doing it! So that is not the end of the SEO. But what is it that gives you an edge over your competitor? That is what I am going to provide.

Other Thread's that I've seen:
Honestly, I've read all other threads in here before I even signed up. And I am here because I felt the need of me being here. I've seen people talking "Can someone do my SEO?" "ON page SEO". People, you need to understand its NOT a design that someone makes, you buy and its sorted. It is an ongoing process that has to be followed throughout the life of your website. And an experienced legit SE Optimizer would never be done with the services within a day, even a week for a fact.

Me as a Person?
Well, I am a kind of guy that likes to see the RESULTS. So my client's website ranking impressively will actually satisfies me more then the client. I do it because I love to.

Who can hire me?
I am NOT going to have a lot of clients. I will have only around 2 to 3 clients PER NICHE. For example, if someone is hiring me for a warez site, I would be happy to help ONLY 2 to 3 guys in the warez niche. As, IF I do the same things with all the sites, we can't expect all the sites to rank on same position.

I can deviate my methods for best results for like 3 sites. Which will result in the best outcome for the task.

How Do I work?
I will be with you [who ever's hiring] all day. I will monitoring all the posts that you make, all the new pages that you add. I might even need to create few manual pages. So all you have to do is, make your post and save it. I'd have necessary changes done and then you can publish it.

Now the main part, what would I do?
After my long 8 years of FULL TIME experience in SEO, I prefer ranking for THREADS/POSTS instead of the homepage only. For example, you might want to rank your site for "Warez blog", however, as you know its very tough and might take more then 2 months. Why not rank for movies that you're posting as its doing the same thing and you've got more mediums [posts] to attract more users. Eventually, all you want is them to browse your website and this works the best as google is ranking you high for a lot of keywords, which leaves them with no option but to pay attention to your homepage.

I would be performing ON site and OFF-site SEO for my clients. I am totally sure that most of the WJ users are not aware about impact of onsite SEO, which is not just about title, meta, h1's.

Anyway, my efforts would be a mixture of lot of things. ON site, it would be hard to explain. BTW, ONsite is my main focus [and it always works].

Off site:
PR Submissions
SMO
Link Building and much more.

So in short, I would be all day with my clients for a month. Monitoring every new post/pages. I might need admin access to the site or the server to change few codes to make it easily crawlable. My clients would have to wait for me to make changes before they can publish the posts. Ofcourse, in case of FORUM scripts, I've got different measures.

Some RESULTS:
Note:- These sites are hardly 2 weeks old. And its really hard to be on the first page of google for realtively competative keyword just in 2 weeks.

A.LOLpictures.org [one of my client]:
1. Amazing maldives pictures
2. crowded places pictures
3. construction mistake pictures
4. Double meaning pictures
5. amazing interesting pictures
6. interesting animal pictures
Note that its ranking really well even in google.com/images

1. tips for new blogs
2. get ideas for blog posts
3. essential plugins for new blogs
There are much more really.
Also notice MarketingRadiation.com is actually listing around years old and biggest blogs like problogger, dailyblogtips etc.

So all of this for $120/month [for first 3 clients]
After them, $150/month.

Please remember I would be accepting only 2 sites PER NICHE as of now. Feel free to ask questions.

DAMN LONG POST YEAH?
Man you are not providing SEO Services bcuz you are doing SEO for urself...:))

lol you forgot why the reason you did not bought it. it was because i've not integrated alertpay before it. Well i'm bookmarking your thread to do some commenting.

I admitted the extra account that I made.

The things that I shared are facts [well, not to you]. I never complained against somsone in specific. And anyway, there's no point in talking to you. Because I am sure I've been doing SEO for more years then you looking at the computer for the first time.

Yes, those are the facts if a NOOB is using SENuke and stuff like that, which probably you are because you wrote that stuff. Now that everyone saw what you did, I don't think they'd want anything from a guy like that on this forum. You made your own business crack down.

yea trying to start a stir with his clone account and using his main to vouch for it. Bad way to start a service, this shows he knows shit about seo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back