Status
Not open for further replies.

osleech.com

hii all wj members, i hope there is some body want to help me, i have rapidleech site, and i want to make better traffic than this time, as SEO much important, i want to asking you all about how to make better SEO for rapidleech site, especially my site :)

12 comments
Yes since u r site do not have content or will get updated every 5 to 10 min like warez site there is not much thing in doing seo but u can do some seo like adding meta tag,keywords in your site,H1 tag some offsite seo and advertise your website with banner or text links on highly traffic website.

+1 janu123

You can't do much of onsite SEO on Rapidleech site as far as I know. You need to do Offsite SEO.

Means you should manually spread your links in Correct places.

In Addition, Your Rapidleech site should be upto the quality. So that people use it qite often and they start telling about it to their Friends.

Apart from meta tag and meta description (google them if u are unsure), you may try adding keywords to footer like it is some kind of content

an example for rapidleech site could be:

use <sitename> for free rapidshare premium rapidleech download and download latest movies, applications, games from rapidshare.

words in italics are keywords. They dont make much sense but since its unique for google and is text, it should help.

Similarly you can replace rapidshare by other file host names.

Also you can place such text somewhere around header and sidebar and anywhere you can find.

PS: I am unsure if this may help but going by my experience, this should help.

Make use of rep system if it helped u :wub:

You can't really SEO that much rapidleech website... Good domain is big plus however.

Yes since u r site do not have content or will get updated every 5 to 10 min like warez site there is not much thing in doing seo but u can do some seo like adding meta tag,keywords in your site,H1 tag some offsite seo and advertise your website with banner or text links on highly traffic website.

Osleech sounds like Operating System Leech.

Try to read some ebooks and you can do it yourself.

+1 janu123

You can't do much of onsite SEO on Rapidleech site as far as I know. You need to do Offsite SEO.

Means you should manually spread your links in Correct places.

In Addition, Your Rapidleech site should be upto the quality. So that people use it qite often and they start telling about it to their Friends.

hi thanks all :), i will try it hardly :)

yeah i agree link building is the biggest part of seo .. 20 % onpage seo or 80% offpage you can get successs .. choose good tile , keywords or meta discription .. add good content in you site then focus on off page seo .. do article submission , social bookmarking , blog commenting , forum posting , press realeases , video submission .. or join social network sites so you can get result very well ...

If we talk about latest Search Engine Optimization Techniques or Algorithms then I would like to say Content is very important factor for SEO, expecially after last Google Penguin Update. Unique Content and High PR website backlinks are most necessary thing now days to get good positive results. In addition you also must have to do proper On-Page and Off-Page SEO of your website.

I think the main reason for seo is quality targeted traffic. You have to find out potential keywords first. Then you need content. As your site is a rapidleech site, you need some blog page or news page for contents. Content should be created targeting your keywords. After you are done with on page optimization, then you can focus on link building. Lots of link building strategies are being followed by people. Atm tiered link building is most popular. I recommend you to check out lynda.com SEO fundamental tutorials. That will give you basic idea. Then you can easily plan and execute necessary steps to rank your keywords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back