Status
Not open for further replies.

yourarnav

Banned
Banned
Hello I need a SEO EXPERT who will fix all the SEO issues of my website - micromkv.com

Post the previous work done examples/reviews by users in the same field.

Price - Flexible (According to the level of problem you think)

I'll let you know if I can afford you!

Payment - Webmoney (Preferred) | Paypal

P.S - PM me for more!

12 comments
My best advice is to carefully read Google guidelines and follow them, a lot of people making some mistake with doing "too much SEO work" , and only making thing worse. Concentrate on unique content and forget about backlinks and other crap that people are trying to sell. Google will only award natural flow of links. Your site looks pretty good. Cheers

Hello I need a SEO EXPERT who will fix all the SEO issues of my website - micromkv.com

Post the previous work done examples/reviews by users in the same field.

Price - Flexible (According to the level of problem you think)

I'll let you know if I can afford you!

Payment - Webmoney (Preferred) | Paypal

P.S - PM me for more!

You can pay someone $5 on fiver to give you a very good detailed SEO review analysis of your site.

I had a quick glance at you site. Here are a couple of suggestions:

1. You can change the title from "Micromkv Encodes" to "Micromkv Encodes - Download 720p 480p small size movies". This will help you to improve your ranking in the search engines for the keywords: download, 720p, 480p etc...

2. This one is not related to SEO. It is related to presentation to users. In the home page(index), after the content of every post, there is "continue reading" link. You can replace that text with a nice "Download Now" button. :)

Also you can change the index page description to include more keywords related to movies and download. Hope these things help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back