Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinCrew

Banned
Banned
SEO
-A word which make any website owner fainted.

Lets explain you something before the main topic.
Whats 3D ??
Whats Dolby ??
Whats special....... simply Nothing!
What we see in real world is 3D, what we hear is Dolby.... still fainted on these things.

What is SEO?
Just think.......what we think, google thinks same.
Do you like to read the same book over and over again everytime with new cover on Top only.........Obviously no. -So google says no.....No to duplicate contents.

google is doing nothing..... its only trying to resolve our query with maximum positive results. So they are also changing their algo frequently and trying to match its searching algo to our thinking algo. So they are trying to change their dumb-deaf codes to somewhat bio-code technology.

Why google stopped using Keywords - Because they dont like anything to be pushed on them. Google loves to fetch, not to be pushed.

If you can understand your searching query, like when u trying to search anything, how you assemble some sort of keywords or keyphrases and put them on google searchbox, you can understand google.

So, SEO is just like playing guitars. If u know how to move your fingers on wires, u can make a soothing tune, else people will started shouting.
Samething happens with SEO, if you know how to play with META, u will become good in SEO, else..... best of luck! :facepalm:

Any clarification or personal review can PM me.

Thanks,
Kevin

18 comments
review mean you will review our site for SEO?
I think so, until it becomes head-ache for me.

Google, like people, loves will written articles that make sense with accurate spelling and grammar.
yeah. The same thing what i am trying to explain in my whole article.

Damn right, +Rep for this ^_^
Thanks.

conclusion is : SEO = google ?

sometime i wonder what whould happen if google dead :D
google is dead....???? Well seems like daydream, if happened so, there must be some alternative.
BUt now 70% market share of search is belongs to google only.

@Virtual
There Is Still Yahoo and Bing And Tons Of Others LOL !
Yeah,

Oh sorry, I guess you're the troll and the guy was innocent... what's wrong dude, someone assraped you?

Anyway, McUnited, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, there's a dedicated section here in WJ for it :)

Oh sorry, I guess you're the troll and the guy was innocent... what's wrong dude, someone assraped you?

Anyway, McUnited, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, there's a dedicated section here in WJ for it :)

I got "trolled" but you are explaining what SEO is?

(y)

LOL.....
Why so much comments on me?
If I confused CEO with SEO......... LOL!
Okie okie..... I got it.
So everyone is SEO expert here.....except me. LOL!

conclusion is : SEO = google ?

sometime i wonder what whould happen if google dead :D

SEO is not equal to Google.We have to SEO our site for other search engine as well.Like if your business belong to china you have to optimize your site according to baidu as well.So Google is not only the single search engine,there are many more.But yeah it is most popular one.But if one day it dead nothing happened you have bing yahoo,AOL,e.t.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back