Status
Not open for further replies.

nidzabg

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I'm a proud owner of SENuke, and I'd like to offer WJ members blasts!

What does SENuke provide?

GET RANKED #1 IN GOOGLE THE BEST WAY!
SeNuke is a powerful software that is used to harness the power of Web 2.0 linking. The process and concept is VERY simple. We use the software to notify LOADS of the Internet’s most visited Web 2.0, video, RSS and social bookmarking sites about your website or offer. We do all the work for you! Just imagine, instead of hiring out a team of workers to submit your articles to web 2.0 sites or doing all the manual repetitive work yourself, you can just leave all the work to us and SeNuke!!
And keep in mind, these are not just any regular websites that you we are posting your article and anchors on. These are websites like Digg, WordPress, Blogger, Youtube, Google Video, Del.icio.us, Furl, Technorati, just to name a few.

SENuke creates accounts on various sites and posts your articles. It creates accounts on various blogs, and posts your articles on them, containing your link and keywords. It also creates loads of forum accounts with your website info, providing high PR backlinks! Everyone knows what this software is.

Original monthly price for SENuke is 130$!!!

So, our offer is:

• 50+ high PR Web 2.0 Properties
• LOTS OF HIGH PR LINKS!
• RSS submissions for your money site and Web 2.0 properties
• Ping all properties to major ping sites for faster indexing
• Social Bookmarking (SB) for your money site and web 2.0 properties

Price: 10$

The price is 10$ per a FULL SENUKE BLAST! You can get multiple blasts, it costs 5$ more per one.

This means HIGHEST QUALITY BLASTS IN ONLY 1-2 HOURS!

Compare our prices with this site over here: http://scrapebox-xrumer.com/?category_name=senuke-blasts - We're 3x CHEAPER!!!

Payment via Paypal, AlertPay. Turnaround time 2 hours!!!

I'm offering review copies, You can get them at 5$ each! Logs will be provided!!!

Please Provide Us With:
1. One article – Article must contain one link to your money site with appropriate anchor texts (can be varied), in spun format if possible.
2. One url per article
3. One main keyword
4. Two secondary keyword per article for variations and tags

Last edited:
25 comments
Sorry, only PayPal is accepted. Sorry for all the delays for those who ordered, my internet didn't work last night.

Yes, I have done 3 review copies for now. The last 2 days I haven't been able to do anything since my internet isn't working, should be fixed tomorrow. I have ~10 users in queue, I hope it will all be done tomorrow. Sorry for the delays. I hope 3 users that have recieved their logs will reply soon. I wouldn't scam anyone for 5$, don't worry.

Thanks.

I can reply here so everyone sees it in advance :) You need to provide me with your site URL(s) and up to 3 keywords you want to rank for. Also, you could provide me with an article which would be posted on blogs, or I can make it for you, in spun format (recommended). I can show you the diagram later, I'm not at home right now, but I link almost everything to the money site (except video sites), and then link pingers to it. Pining takes most of the time though.

Sorry I'm not replying everyone so fast but I'm really filled with orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back