Status
Not open for further replies.
Why continually evade my questions? How many downloads per ip per day are counted?

I count my yesterday download and only yesterday upload, I have more than 600gb of files, and registered 700 downloads, only of files upload yesterday, and assuming the lowest payment, where are my $ 5.6, at least?

lol yesterday not win 3usd, you respond to this is?
:facepalm:

I emphasize, only files uploads yesterday, double :facepalm:

How a serious filehost not answer questions from customers?

Since yesterday you visited the forum :facepalm:

4523885.jpg

4523875.jpg

I think there's something wrong with stats.
I just posted 4 files
451Mb = 4 x 0.018$
+ 1 file 353Mb = 0.014$
+ 1 file 123Mb = 0.008$
Total should be 0.094$ but the stats shows 0.071$ (It means 75.5% the real amount) :| I sure those download are from Japan (Group B) because that's new album of Japanese singer and most visitors of my blog are from Japan -> the real amount should be higher!
That's really a big problem if i earn 100$, it shows 75.5$? Or you changed the pay rates after upgraded your site? :|

You don't have permission to access /tmp/status.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The limits removed

You don't have permission to access /tmp/status.html on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

On of the servers today had a hd issue that is why you likely got the error

4523885.jpg

4523875.jpg

I think there's something wrong with stats.
I just posted 4 files
451Mb = 4 x 0.018$
+ 1 file 353Mb = 0.014$
+ 1 file 123Mb = 0.008$
Total should be 0.094$ but the stats shows 0.071$ (It means 75.5% the real amount) :| I sure those download are from Japan (Group B) because that's new album of Japanese singer and most visitors of my blog are from Japan -> the real amount should be higher!
That's really a big problem if i earn 100$, it shows 75.5$? Or you changed the pay rates after upgraded your site? :|

When files are not downloaded to 100% they are not counted.

Why continually evade my questions? How many downloads per ip per day are counted?

and pm m3

SendMyWay Support said:
The server stat issue is being looked at right now.

We have paid you several times before we are not a bad host we do pay are affiliates. So please do not post negative comments in our thread.

The old story, start paying more than they can and then start scamming people :facepalm:

Just because you pay me the miseries profits register that I have to keep quiet and not just claim :facepalm:

SMW SCAMMING STATS, THAT'S THE ONLY TRUE

Hi, just signed up earlier to try your service.

I noticed for my first download (544.7 MB)
tells me I've collected $0.025
450-1024MB only could amount to $0.03/$0.023/$0.018
unless there's a magic fourth category :O

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/78f340fe75.jpg[/SLIDE]

Just figure I'd point this out, your service seems to be good so far.

Are rest of the world countries in the group c or downloads from them are not counted?

Code:
C.   Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Iran,  Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Qatar,  Romania, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Argentina, India, Indonesia, Rest  of the world

hi support and all uploader
I one questions?
sendmyway Support remote hosting???(Filesonic, Fileserve, Uploadsation,FJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back