Status
Not open for further replies.
sendm.jpg

many files can not download. I have not reached a download limit.

other files can download.

Is this a server error?

Was busy adding new servers and moving everything. Downtime problem should be sorted out now. Everything will be put to normal once the migration is complete.

As far as payments are concerned, pls note that if you ask for the payment by tuesday , you are payed by the following friday and weekend.

many errors all day to upload a file :S please fix early

Sorry thanks for the payment but the stats are very bad in the last day, site offline, imposible to upload :S, please check this issues

Last edited:
Got my payment form SendMyWay yesterday. Thanks for the payment on time. Inspired to do more work with you guys.

Payment Proof:

CmzG1.png

anyone also has stats frozen?
or impossible to download a file these days?
making a test xD

And WTF!! I use 4 or 5 mirrors host, My last 6 upload movies only are removed from SMW :S

And All my files are only downloadable for premium user, please check this, my files are 110mb and 450mb :S

Last edited:
anyone also has stats frozen?
or impossible to download a file these days?
making a test xD

And WTF!! I use 4 or 5 mirrors host, My last 6 upload movies only are removed from SMW :S

And All my files are only downloadable for premium user, please check this, my files are 110mb and 450mb :S

And All my files are only downloadable for premium user, please check this, my files are 110mb and 450mb

please check these mike, latest week profit $60, this week $7 :facepalm:

It seems to be the problem you had some time ago (according to this thread), so I'm confident that everything will be soon ok :)

Is it working properly now?

Last edited:
why this happens? 5 download on mi files an then
"This file reached max downloads limit" and only downloadable for premium user :facepalm:

mike please, fix soon, makes no sense to pay a premium to store more files if only can donwloadable for premiums :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back