Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello sir,

payingthankssendmyway.jpg

If a user downloads 1 file 10 times within 24 hours, it is counted as 1 download but if a user downloads 10 different files in 24 hours, they are counted as 10 downloads.

As far as adding countries is concerned, Please read the last update!

@escorpionariel ...In case of any problem, you can leave me a personal message here itself.

@jolybird ...Thanks for the screenshot :)

@VongolaSecondo ...You will be paid by friday.

If a user downloads 1 file 10 times within 24 hours, it is counted as 1 download but if a user downloads 10 different files in 24 hours, they are counted as 10 downloads.

As far as adding countries is concerned, Please read the last update!

@escorpionariel ...In case of any problem, you can leave me a personal message here itself.

@jolybird ...Thanks for the screenshot :)

@VongolaSecondo ...You will be paid by friday.

Hello. I just sent 2 MP. For the purchase of premium accounts that I have received. Thank you.

Hello. Many thanks. I have solved the problem, excellent support, highly recommended.

Last edited:
Hello. I just sent 2 MP. For the purchase of premium accounts that I have received. Thank you.

Hello. Many thanks. I have solved the problem, excellent support, highly recommended.
Happy to help :)

files stuck at generating links..

Looking into it. You may temporarily copy links from the My Files Page

Payment received!

Simply perfect! Recommended filehost! ;)

Thanks a ton.

Why no Israel?!

I already wrote that all the countries that are not in Group A and Group B will be added to Group C soon.

Requested payment

Payoutsendmywy.jpg

You will payed as soon as the next batch of payment is processed.

Issues with Remote Upload has been fixed.

Rest of the world will be added to Group c later this week

Considering webmoney as a payment processor

Not sure if we will increase the remote upload size limit, will let you know if we do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back