Sending Payments Through PayPal (Indian User/No EntroPay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apurvmat

Hey,

I've to make a few urgent payments through my verified Indian PayPal account. However I don't know why I'm unable to make a purchase even though I've tried 2 different credit cards already.

I already tried Entropay but as the amount I'd to pay is big, when I loaded my card with that amount, Entropay froze my account and ultimately suspended it (after being verified by sending all the documents required! :/)

So is there any other way apart from Entropay to make a payment on Paypal happen for Indian users? If it's a credit card, then which bank's? (I already tried Citibank and HDFC - without the Netsafe thing).

Thanks a lot guys.
Cheers

PS. I've to make a payment to someone in Australia in USD.

23 comments
Thanks for replying Pankaj :)

I'll give the HDFC Netsafe thing a shot - don't know why the normal HDFC card didn't work!

Also, I have to pay an invoice in my PayPal account, will I get the whole 3D secure password authentication thing also with the netsafe card? cuz I heard 3D secure etc hasn't been implemented within PayPal and can cause problems sometimes.

Login to HDFC NetSafe and create virtual card.
I have queried about that debit card issue of mine with HDFC bank and PayPal too, but both gave me unsatisfactory answers like HDFC said that we dont have any kind of tie up with PayPal thats why it's not working.

You wont be able to use HDFC cards (or may be just debit cards) with PayPal anytime, use generated VCC ;)

hey anyone tried with axisbank vcc? i tried but its not working,i am able to use axisbank mastercard for verifying paypal but when trying to use for payment through paypal,its rejected,my master card netsecure activated,can anyone explain whats the problem (if know)?

Hey,

I've to make a few urgent payments through my verified Indian PayPal account. However I don't know why I'm unable to make a purchase even though I've tried 2 different credit cards already.

I already tried Entropay but as the amount I'd to pay is big, when I loaded my card with that amount, Entropay froze my account and ultimately suspended it (after being verified by sending all the documents required! :/)

So is there any other way apart from Entropay to make a payment on Paypal happen for Indian users? If it's a credit card, then which bank's? (I already tried Citibank and HDFC - without the Netsafe thing).

Thanks a lot guys.
Cheers

PS. I've to make a payment to someone in Australia in USD.

Even I'm facing the same Issues & just fed up with the Paypal ! , PayPal in India has almost become unusable but I have read somewhere that now Buyers can send payments to the merchants in India up to USD 3000 per transaction now.

Just 3 words for PayPal - I hate Paypal !

well mate
why don't you try ecocard.com
same as entropay and trusted too
same method and accepted by paypal and all other visa accepted sites works in many currency
try it or give it a try :)

Thanks for replying Pankaj :)

I'll give the HDFC Netsafe thing a shot - don't know why the normal HDFC card didn't work!

Also, I have to pay an invoice in my PayPal account, will I get the whole 3D secure password authentication thing also with the netsafe card? cuz I heard 3D secure etc hasn't been implemented within PayPal and can cause problems sometimes.

one reason cuz be that ur hdfc card isnt enable for international payment
contact back to confirm

People have to use it wisely those who have credit card they dont have any restriction even if you have citibank debit card it works well So dont cry there is always a way if you still having problem you can directly contact me

Guys! No idea why but my payment went through today!

I tried to send the payment at around 11am... could it be because the currency exchanges etc are working around this time that it went through then and not at other times etc??

No idea what's happening here but let's hope it doesn't happen to anyone again! :)

Thanks so much for your help :)

VCC's are basically not to be trusted payment method on paypal Its said 50% conversion rate Even the vcc seller wont give any assurance of working with paypal

Last edited:
I dont want you to sell me VCC I just need to buy a few things.
If you can provide me VCC that would be great :)

BTW I have bought this few domains In godaddy And i want to pay for it but the only option is VCC.

I guess your HDFC CC has secure pin that's why it didn't work out with Paypal...Anyways..VCC from HDFC will work..however you can also purchase VCC from some reliable seller...some charge fees like $ 2-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back