Selling Web Traffic - Adsense Safe - Starts at $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

imagepad

Banned
Banned
Want to improve your alexa ranking? Try our Website traffic service. I will send visitors from my websites to your website. This is real human traffic, not bots or proxies. The traffic is worldwide (Not Chinese like many other traffic providers). The traffic of your site will increase by 500+ visitors daily until you receive your total amount of ordered visitors. This traffic is 100% adsense safe.

No Sites w/(frame breakers, autoplaying sounds, or popups/popunders) are allowed.

Traffic Packages
  1. 1,000 Visits to Your Site - $1.00
  2. 5,000 Visits to Your Site - $3.00
  3. 10,000 Visits to Your Site - $5.00
  4. 25,000 Visits to Your Site - $10.00
  5. 50,000 Visits to Your Site - $17.50

All orders are completed in 1-30 days depending on the amount of orders present/package ordered.

To make an order, pm me here with your url and package desired, and I'll send you the payment information.

Payment Methods: PayPal, Payza(AlertPay)

After ordering I will provide you with a goo.gl link to monitor your traffic. (We don't currently have any sort of control panel to pause/resume your traffic)

I will give four 5,000 Visit Review Copies to the first four members. Please also provide the link for the traffic to be sent. I will post their usernames/tracking links below for people to check.

Review Copies:
  1. Doom - Link
  2. love_token273 - Link
  3. Sharukh - Link
  4. avRo - Link

Last edited:
18 comments
Well, there is no detailed info regarding from where you would send the traffic. ....

i am not able to track them in google analytics :(
direct visitors has increased but only by 200
but your goo.gle links shows 500+ clicks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back