Selling Warez Forum SSWarez.com with unreleased DB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Selling Warez Forum SSWarez.com with unreleased DB 220K+ Members

Hello everyone, my name is Error. I am selling my forum SSWarez.com. I no longer have the time to keep the site updated and work with the community.

Here's a little history about SSWarez.com. SSWarez.com was part of the popular site SSUpload.com. I acquired the site when SSUpload was shut down and hackers managed to crash SSWarez.com. I took over as the owner and managed to repair the forum.

The site began in August 2007, but was developed since Jan 2007.

SSwarez.com has a traffic rank of 58,529. Site traffic has dropped since I have stopped putting time into the site. With a little work, a lot of users will return. I have seen this over and over again.

Ad revenue wise, it makes around $300 - $400 per month using MediaShakers. I haven't had much time to play around with ads (MediaShakers CPM is 0.03).
The site makes around $100 - $200 per month from donations, which cover all server costs.

There are 3 admins including myself, but the other two admins will be let go when the new owner takes over. It will then be myself and the new owner, at which time I will show you the ropes about the site. We have a great team of moderators and uploaders who keep the site busy if you choose to keep them.

So here is what this auction entails.

Domain Name: SSWarez.com
Database: Full unreleased SSWarez.com 220k+ Members
Threads: 34,574, Posts: 149,353, Members: 224,417 (Normally 100+ Users Online 24-7)
VBulletin Full License will be sold with the site.
The site has a long list of VBulletin hacks installed, including sitebot to check download links.
Server is currently located in Canada. You can choose to continue the server there or move.

If you want to know more, feel free to ask.

I have an idea of a reserve price. Once met, if met, I will announce the winner.
Please feel free to contact me from this thread or in a private message.

If you are questioning the validity of this auction, it is legitimate.

10 comments
The Bot system deleted dead threads until was changed recently now moves them to a forum.
RE Members: When the site was originally launched it was part of SSUpload.com which averaged around 80,000 Unique users per day. In about 1 month the forum went from 2000 members to 190,000 members.

SSUpload was closed down 1 month after SSWarez launch. The hackers then screwed up the server that SSWarez ran on. For about a month it was offline and online until all the exploits were removed. That's when I came in I repaired the site and rebuilt the forum.

All the users are individual accounts. We have made sure to always keep on top of spam bots and spammers.

I love the bot system, ever since I been using it, I lost over 30,000 threads plus post.replies.. Its a nice site plenty of posts, Zero PR 58,000 alexa I would have made a bet, but it seems Rap has made up his mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back