Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
8f4347b607.png

wow PR4 with such low visitors data???.amazing, i'm more intested in how you got so high PR than to place the ads LOL.

i'm afraid no one see my ads in your site if i place it there, instead i get a good backlinks from my banner. hope you could provide us with sources of traffic...

regards,

xeniux

Text link in the right menu

Price $20 per month, min 6 months order ($120).

with this price?

very expensive i think. i could order service like that to many backlinks provider such as link***.me and get hundreds of high PR instead of one.
or get xrumer or SENUKEx services of high PR backlinks for my site.

i think you should lower your price to get more considerable offer...

regards.

xeniux

i am not forcing you for anything, you can get a legitimate link at homepage of nice PR4 site or you can get thousands of spammy and totally useless nofollow backlinks with xrummer which are considered blackhat seo and penalized by google. it's up to you. this is called democracy.

yes i know you don't forcing anybody here. my point is with the price that you offer i could get you more backlinks with high PR instead of one (your site).

about the no follow i can assure you, you will got full do follow (which won't get you penalized by google as long as you give the right keywords). if you use my service at xenmoney.com, if you order 5000 backlinks with my service i guaranteed you'll get 5000 do follow backlinks with the low price $25 :) or i'll refund you 100%.

it is just for comparison (as you said = democracy).
PM me if you want to see 3000 do follow backlinks .txt file that my clients ordered with $15.

cheers.

xeniux :)

20$ for a textlink ?! keep it real dude, i know this has to do with SEO only but people are offering 100s of high page rank with that price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back