[Selling] Real targetted popunder, banner ads and text ads - Great conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamelord

Hi guys,

logo.png

URL: http://www.trafficzolt.com

I am an official reseller of a reputed traffic provider. I would like to offer my services here at WJ.

The best thing about the traffic I provide is, if you choose the appropriate category for your website, you can get more conversions.

Do you have questions about the website and traffic?
Read the FAQ section on the website. Most of the questions are already answered. If you have any more questions ask them.

What is the price for traffic?
Instead of listing prices for all the categories here, visit the order page to know the price.

How to order traffic?
Click the below image to directly go to the order page.

Any review copies available?
Yes! I can provide 1000 visitors to your website free of cost to 3 members of WJ.

Conditions:
You must be an active member(must have more than 200 posts) of WJ.
You must provide review after the delivery of the traffic. I will notify you once the traffic is delivered.

Available review packages: None

Last edited:
18 comments
First review package has been given to SavkeUltras and traffic is being served right now.

Only 2 more review packages are available...

Provide more in-depth detail if possible.

Where are these visitors generally from? Will it work for Adsense, CPA offers etc.? How specific can we get when trying to target visitors based on demographics, countries etc.

@smith

The premium traffic is from pounders. The traffic comes from a network of sites. The pop under traffic is not safe for adsense. It works for CPA offers and again I can't guarantee huge conversions. But, you can get conversions based on the interest of the users and the landing page design.

The traffic can be targeted by country and by category (like: finance, games etc...)

@Umer and @tibbsy: thank you for trying out the traffic.

@Myown: Yes. No adult sites accepted.

@All: Review copies are finished.

If you want to try out the traffic you can purchase the 1000 visitors package from the website which is only $1.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back