Selling Selling PR2 Pay Per Download (PPD) Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

CashForUploads.com

I've decided to sell off a pay per download site which I start a few months back. The site has great potential to grow and make a good amount of steady income. Please see full details about the site, traffic, and revenue below.

Domain
The domain is registered with GoDaddy. It just went up to a PR2 in this last update and the name pretty much describes the business at hand. People upload files and get others to download them. In order for others to download the files they must first complete a survey. Surveys are all handled through CPALead, AffiliateGateways, or AdscendMedia. Money can also be made from people purchasing premium memberships to the site. If someone buys a premium membership then they will not be required to complete surveys in order to download a file.

I purchased this script from the CPALead marketplace and it is fully licensed. I will assist the new owner in transferring everything over which is a pretty simple process.

Traffic
I haven't done much promoting with this website other than buying a few links, doing some link trades, and working on SEO rankings. It's currently on page 1 in Google for "pay per download" which has increased the traffic and member count. Currently there are exactly 100 member's registered on the site and about 41 file's that have been uploaded by members. Please see some traffic screenshots below:
Traffic 1 | Traffic 2 | Traffic 3

Revenue
The website makes money from a few different methods. Each time someone completes a survey to download a file the member who uploaded the file will get 70% and you will get 30%. Also, anytime someone buys a premium membership the member will get a portion and so will you. These percentages can easily and quickly be changed from inside the admin panel. Also, an easy to use instruction guide comes with so you can see the different options from inside the admin panel. Currently I offer to payout members via PayPal on a NET-15 basis once they have reached a $10 minimum and request the payout. Noone has reached that limit yet so no money has been paid out. Currently the site has only generated 1 downloaded from a small country which did not pay much. Depending which country the user is from will depend on how much the survey pays and how much will go into your pocket.

If anyone has any specific questions about the site then please contact me via PM. Allot of work has been put into the site and it's acheived the rankings I was going for. It gets new members signing up on a daily basis now and is more just a waiting game for the revenue to start climbing..The script retails for $50 and as I said earlier in this post, I've made changes to the script so it looks different then other people who may be running the same script. It also includes a phpbb forum where members can chat as well!

Can only accept verified PayPal from members with good feedback
Welcoming reasonable offers from $50...BIN is in the lower $XXX range.

4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back