ask2talk

Hi guys,

I want to sell my adult warez website: Expose18
Domain Name: Expose18
Registered With: GoDaddy

Expires: 23rd Feb 2017

Price: $500

Methods of Payment
: Paypal, Netbanking, Western Union, etc.
Proof of ownership
:
3065816521_domain.PNG

Info
:

The site post content on it automatically from different warez sites through a plugin.
The site is built on wordpress. It is just sitting as it is on the hosting and I never looked at it since a long time. It earns little bit around $10 or more a month so it pays for its own hosting. It earns through JuicyAds, PopAds, Plugrush, etc. various networks.
It also earns from the downloads i get.
It gets good amount of traffic.
If somebody who knows how to use the traffic and monetize it accordingly, it could be a great money maker.
The hosting is just paid today and it expires next month april 13.
Let me know if any questions.

Traffic:

2006534082_traffic1.PNG

Analytics is ready to be shared, let me know if anyone needs analytics. Let me know if i forgot to mention anything or you need any details regarding the website.

Thanks

9 comments
$500 is way too much considering that it makes only $10. And only because you say it has potential doesn't mean that it's worth 4-5 times the actual value. $120-150 is more realistic

Plugrush:
2399969325_plugrush.PNG

PopAds:
1223127217_popads.PNG

There are some other ad networks too!
Yes I know the price is a little bit more, but I want money so I am looking for $500.

I know sellers don't like when people like me comment on the price, but come on. Your price is nuts.

I have a site and only in ads I get this:

GCXYaIi.jpg

And I make another few hundred from streaming sites like openload, vodlocker etc.

If I wanted to sell my site, I would not have the courage to ask for more than 500 USD for it, though it makes 30 times your sites revenue monthly.

Sorry guys, but the website already sold after a week of the thread start date. Someone offered good amount in the range what i was looking for. The website is no more with me since last 4 months.

Thanks again.

@mod: This thread can be moved to sale complete section.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back