Selling Ads on PR2 Hack/Tech/Coding/Premium Forum - 15K+ UV - 84% Organic Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Callado,

Thanks for showing interest. The footer small sized banner (88 x 31) is $6.50 per week. If you buy it for full month, you save 4% with a total of just $25/month.

You can see prices on our buyads listing for all ad slots:

https://www.buyads.com/website/uber-forums

If you want to buy through PayPal, just drop me a PM.

Regards.

Hi, I approved it, thanks and pleasure doing business. :)

To everybody else, now, ad after sixth post in every thread (on every page) and 3 small 88 x 31 below the fold (footer) ad spots are left.

Buy them and let your business succeed.

Thank you.

Hello all, just wanted to let you know that we are also running a special 15% DISCOUNT on all the ad spots that are currently available.

The header and ad after first post are already taken.

There is still 3 small in footer and an amazing ad after sixth post (468 x 60) left.

The amazing deal which you can get now is that ad after 6th post spot which costs 20$/week (or 80$/month) so just use PROMO CODE 15OFF to make this spot available only in $68/mo instead of $80. However you can use this promo code in any of the ad spots which are available (see our buyads.com listing as mentioned in OP) but this is the best deal you can get.

Hurry up as the code is only usable ones. First one to use it will take it.

We may do it again but not guaranteed, so make decision and expand your business opportunities by making your product or item visible to thousands of quality organic visitors.

Thank you.

Hi,

All the ad spots are again available to be purchased. See your business fly to top. Just see these amazing clicks/conversions our last advertiser, sharpfile got by advertising with us:

d3c1f440740f45bfbaacf7d.png

So buy it and you won't regret it. :)

BuyAds wont accept my purchase... Says there's a problem with my billing address.
But there isn't. It's 100% correct. I've double and triple checked.

If you have Paypal, I would be willing to pay via that method.

The Sharp File Image of 728 x 90 where was that placed and how much is it ?
Hi, prices are mentioned on buyads link as well. Nonetheless, the price for 728 x 90 banner (above the fold - header - visible on all pages) is 40$/week and 160$/month. :)

BuyAds wont accept my purchase... Says there's a problem with my billing address.
But there isn't. It's 100% correct. I've double and triple checked.

If you have Paypal, I would be willing to pay via that method.
Sure I can. Which spot you are interested in purchasing? Regarding paying through PayPal, you can PM me over here or contact using the contact form on UB, here.

And btw, great news is that we crossed 200K posts mark yesterday. 8-)

Pleasure doing business with you.

Just to notify that Ashley (Ultraimg) has purchased header 728 x 90 adspot for a week and would end on September 5, so whoever wishes can purchase it after/on 5th September when the order ends. All other spots are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back