Status
Not open for further replies.
35 comments
Link to the site where you got the template from? I'd like to read their TOS if they allow you to resell their products without an extended license.

You may not:

Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design)

Please read the rules before selling a domain
8cd970bb1a.png

Lol, he isnt selling a domain mate.

you must show proof that you are able to resell any templets that you my of paid for use of the templets but if you do not have resell permission then you can not sell this here on WJ

He probably didn't even pay for the template I know this template has be posted on alot of warez sites already I wouldn't trust him either make him show proof he purchased this template.

Not Allowed: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=64137

That is someone trying to sell the template for me, I asked him to post that if you don't believe me message him.

Show me one place this template has been posted on a warez forum, you will not find the psd and html files anywhere as I was the 2nd person to buy this.

Stay the fuck out of my threads you moron, Don't tell me what I paid for and didn't pay for, I already told the person that wants to purchase it will be shown a screen shot that I paid for it via paypal.

I hope you get banned for flaming.

Stay the fuck out of my threads you moron, Don't tell me what I paid for and didn't pay for, I already told the person that wants to purchase it will be shown a screen shot that I paid for it via paypal.

I hope you get banned for flaming.

You may not: ( Quoted From Dj Mad)

Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design)

Thread should be locked

you must show proof that you are able to resell any templets that you my of paid for use of the templets but if you do not have resell permission then you can not sell this here on WJ

I can sell it, I purchased it and did not sure it, I have every single right to sell it as I own it.

You may not: ( Quoted From Dj Mad)

Thread should be locked
If you don't plan on intending to buy this then stop posting here, I never used it, so I can sell it, and I will only be selling it to one person.

Your not a moderator so don't tell the staff what they should do or not do, When you become a moderator you can start telling them, until then bug off.

I can sell it, I purchased it and did not sure it, I have every single right to sell it as I own it.

If you don't plan on intending to buy this then stop posting here, I never used it, so I can sell it, and I will only be selling it to one person.

Your not a moderator so don't tell the staff what they should do or not do, When you become a moderator you can start telling them, until then bug off.

Yeap that's the samething the last person said in his thread got locked for the same template you're trying to sale right now

Proof: http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=64137

it dosnt matter if you bought it you may only sell it if you bought reseller rights
you only paid for the right to use the templet not resell it there for its ripping

Please stay out of my thread if you don't intend to buy to if you don't have questions.

Here is my invoice.

http://img805.imageshack.us/i/invoicex.jpg

I already contacted the company, they said I can re-sell the template all I want as long as I don't intend to use it, which I never have, nor do I plan to.

http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/31169.html

Item number: 31169
Type: PSD Template
Author: Glenn
Downloads: 1

PRICE: $60, I get a discount because I buy templates often.

As you can see there was only 1 person that downloaded this template, which was me, no one else has this template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back