Secureupload.eu Discussion Thread - Post your discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.
My review after 4 months use secureuplaod .

1 - Best support between all file hosting sites .

They always answer me less than 12h .

2- Regular payment .

They pay weekly to all trusted users as I know .

3- Good plan and nice deal with webmasters .

I am glad to say , I am happy with them and I will keep using them .

I'm agree and i am using them too.
It is not clear removal of a large number of files. In one day, 250 GB. :wacko: DMСA? On other hosts all links working.:smokin:

in this site, you can not even enter a captcha to download...the pupop advertising are out already just writing "Sec.." by the search engine......

And after all this, if i download a 30MB file, i can also leave thehouse, get some coffee, smoke a cigarette, go home, and see the percentage still at 39%
No thx

After talk to them , they accept remove pop ups .

They have great support , so I recommend contact to them if you have any issue with their site .

Secureupload support is user friendly .

No doubt plus they are very very co-operative. They know how to handle affiliates plus they have some special deals with trusted affiliates and i am one of them and i am very happy. I just got paid today and now i am moving many users to secureupload so that this host could become more popular also i am replacing extabit links with secureupload.

After talk to them , they accept remove pop ups .

They have great support , so I recommend contact to them if you have any issue with their site .

Secureupload support is user friendly .

They removed the popups, but now they have no more "download button". Now you are restricted to download with a "secureupload download manager" which installs you a shitty program..bleah...again another minus for them...

I saw that , there is two button there .

You should click on "Download slow without secureupload download manager " to download files .

Don't forget , there is no place on file hosting sites for free users any more .

They removed the popups, but now they have no more "download button". Now you are restricted to download with a "secureupload download manager" which installs you a shitty program..bleah...again another minus for them...

the green button is like ads most users now that

the real download button in under in the corner of the page

The lamest coders I have ever seen, they could not fix filemanager bug for weeks and totaly fucked up
I click on Filenames to sort them , it jump to Upload files, do you belive they are professional or just few kids.

The lamest coders I have ever seen, they could not fix filemanager bug for weeks and totaly fucked up
I click on Filenames to sort them , it jump to Upload files, do you belive they are professional or just few kids.

They don't have official support here , you should contact them on : http://www.secureupload.eu/support.html

or find them on skype , I told them problem and they fix that :)

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

also they are always online on skype and you can contact them

no sales for 3 days even if I got 2 sales in 2 days in oteupload. What is going on ? I think nobody wants to buy you.
I will give a chance for 10-15 days and then decide to stay or away you.

no sales and no download for several days even if I get daily 1 sale from oteupload.
I think time to leave

they wiped 100 files but their email sended me includes 10 files removed. How I can trace
which files are removed if they do not give me exact list.

deletion time 30 days for premium members

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back