SecureUpload.eu: 97,5% Per sale - 50% Rebill + WEEKLY payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
This host was good but they also started saving system like all others..it seems it starts from Sunday and stay till Wednesday . meaning 0 sale in this time..

can you please upgrade my account?

user: falkefalke

Done.

PPD tablet?

We do not offer PPD, only PPS.

This host was good but they also started saving system like all others..it seems it starts from Sunday and stay till Wednesday . meaning 0 sale in this time..

Feel free to make a test payment at any given time. We do not shave. We never shaved and also don't go into that direction.
We respect the amount of work our affiliates generate and we reward EACH SALE.

Done.

PPD tablet?

We do not offer PPD, only PPS.

Feel free to make a test payment at any given time. We do not shave. We never shaved and also don't go into that direction.
We respect the amount of work our affiliates generate and we reward EACH SALE.

Secureupload !
So Why You Ignored My Comments ?!!!

this host really good but
good for post in some selected site like irfree dl4all
and every one not welcome to post in this sites
that's why sales down

All tickets were handled, also yours.

where's PPD table rates ?

We are a PPS provider, not PPD.

hi, mine was NOT handled. i am not seeing a response from you in the ticket. last msg still from me sent 02/07/2015 5:31 pm.
R9N78gm.png

this host really good but
good for post in some selected site like irfree dl4all
and every one not welcome to post in this sites
that's why sales down

nope! sales are down because once again they lost their Credit Card Processor, its longer than a week now its 4th or 5th time that this happened and actually it seems they will find no new one this time and as usual there is a lack of communication from this SU guy, he did let delete my last posts here for similar reasons without that i ever got an answer here , u should move to another filehost.

Last edited:
nope! sales are down because once again they lost their Credit Card Processor, its longer than a week now its 4th or 5th time that this happened and actually it seems they will find no new one this time and as usual there is a lack of communication from this SU guy, he did let delete my last posts here for similar reasons without that i ever got an answer here , u should move to another filehost.

Where do you get your sources? We are not going anywhere, we already have a new one but it just takes time to implement. Give us this time.
Anyone who told you we are going are wrong, we are not going anywhere anytime soon.

We also did not remove any posts. Clarify what you mean with this.

Where do you get your sources? We are not going anywhere, we already have a new one but it just takes time to implement. Give us this time.
Anyone who told you we are going are wrong, we are not going anywhere anytime soon.

We also did not remove any posts. Clarify what you mean with this.

i do get my sources from nowhere but YOU DON'T COMMUNICATE like always.
It's simply math: without a well working CC processor you will go broke!
it's two weeks now since there is no proper credid card gate, sales are down my site is losing viewers since summer because you can't handle this.

sorry but i'm so pissed....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back