SecureUpload.eu: 97,5% Per sale - 50% Rebill + WEEKLY payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few more questions :)

a) What's your speed for free / registered-non premium user? I hope it's not too little or too much, but moderate.

b) What's the time in between downloads for free / registered non-premium user?

Also, please can you upgrade me to premium? User tabrgfr

I'd use you as free, but 14 days is way too little for my files...

Can't connect via FTP... But all the login data is correct, double-checked.
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Also...
You claim of giving webmaster earnings, but where is the file/meta code required for setting it up on one's site? Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a few more questions :)

a) What's your speed for free / registered-non premium user? I hope it's not too little or too much, but moderate.

b) What's the time in between downloads for free / registered non-premium user?

Also, please can you upgrade me to premium? User tabrgfr

Can't connect via FTP... But all the login data is correct, double-checked.
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Also...
You claim of giving webmaster earnings, but where is the file/meta code required for setting it up on one's site? Thanks!

a) Free speed is 50 kbps, premium speed is unlimited
b) Free (non premium) users can download 1 file every hour

- Premium access granted
- FTP error is caused because free users cannot use FTP, only Premium can
- Open a support ticket and show proof you own the site, we will then add that site to your account :)

the last part will be automated soon, but right now we have to manually verify this.

Regarding the PPD offer, we will put the rates on the affiliate page soon.

Earned More Than
1800$ With Secureupload !
But After Enable Rebill System
Sales Go Down I Dont Know Why !
I Loved Secureupload Really and i dont want to leave it As Now It Is Very Bad For Me

Just Rethink About This (Secureupload)
Regards

Awesome job on the custom-made Desktop Uploader, btw.

Have tried to use several of those from various sites in the past, this the one that actually works flawlessly.

This & functional RU (for my needs, that is) and I'm very satisfied indeed.

And of course, many thanks for premium. Ticket sent :)

Edit: wasted hours uploading & upload shows as Finished, but nothing appears in File Manager...

Last edited:
You talk about 50% Downloads in Plan 2.
Where is the downloads reward table? I can't find it. Neither on your site.

hmm why no replay on this ?

We mentioned in a previous reply the table would be added and it has been added now also :)

Earned More Than
1800$ With Secureupload !
But After Enable Rebill System
Sales Go Down I Dont Know Why !
I Loved Secureupload Really and i dont want to leave it As Now It Is Very Bad For Me

Just Rethink About This (Secureupload)
Regards

We had some issues with our processor, but that's resolved now. We also have backups available to you should not miss a single sale anymore :)

:)

Edit: wasted hours uploading & upload shows as Finished, but nothing appears in File Manager...

Can you open a support ticket and PM me your username, then we'll have it checked for you.

Last edited:
Download sizeCountries ACountries BCountries CCountries D
5-50 MB$ 8.00$ 5.00$ 3.00$ 1.00
50-100 MB$ 8.00$ 5.00$ 3.00$ 1.00
100-400 MB$ 15.00$ 10.00$ 7.00$ 5.00
400-2048 MB$ 8.00$ 5.00$ 3.00$ 1.00
2048+ MB$ 25.00$ 20.00$ 15.00$ 10.00
Still don't get it >.<

And I don't see where to add website

WTF with the rate?
rBPGbIM.png

Before I use this site.
but I got ban when I said when you make payout.
and they keep my file that make money, they just suspended access fo my account.
so, I do not trust them.

Before I use this site.
but I got ban when I said when you make payout.

PM me your username, so we can find the exact reason of this. We don't just ban users for fun :)

And I don't see where to add website

You can add your site realtime without our help via our panel by logging in, it's an improvement we added from today on. Just go to 'My Account -> Settings' and you should see it on the bottom.
If you have any questions about this, just send me a PM or open a support ticket.

Mix plan still unavailable and i think it's something wrong with the rate

Mix plan can be requested and we can change it in a second! So just open a ticket or send me a PM.

Hi

How long do you keep files since the last download for Free and Premium Account User ?

Is there + 10% of sales and rebills from my website for Mix Plan(42% of Sales & 35% of rebills) ?

You offer Only MIX plan for download ?

Is this MIX plan ?

Overview countries payout rates (Mix plan)

Regards

- The files are kept for 60 days for premium users and 30 days for free users since last download
- Yes, there is a + 10% of sales and rebills from your website for Mix Plan(42% of Sales & 35% of rebills)
- Yes we only offer MIX plan for downloads
- Mix plan you can find indeed on the page you linked to via our site

Update:

Free users space extended from 300 GB to 500 GB.

Last edited:
Some overnight points.

Your desktop uploader isn't functional after all. Upload finished, but no file appeared in File Manager. Still hasn't.

And secondly, I just discovered you're supported in Real-Debrid and some other debrids. This makes waiting for premium purchases essentially impossible.

Anurr,

The desktop uploader tool works fine here. Tell me what your username is so we can see where it goes wrong.
What do you mean with real-debrid? Care to explain me in more details? You can also PM me to discuss it and getting it sorted.

Anurr,

The desktop uploader tool works fine here. Tell me what your username is so we can see where it goes wrong.
What do you mean with real-debrid? Care to explain me in more details? You can also PM me to discuss it and getting it sorted.

User is tabrgfr. Also, my site wasn't successfully verified even though I added meta code where required.

As for Debrid services, just do a Google search, mate :) They are multihosting providers, i.e. for 3$ a month you get premium access to around 50 hosts, and at least for Real-Debrid secureupload is seemingly up and running.

If you indeed know nothing about it, you should seriously look into it. Debrid users aren't hard to spot, they tend to have US / DE and other Tier 1 IPs and they usually tend to upload loads and loads of files at once.

Hosters like Terafile and even FileOM managed to fend them off successfully. Now it seems Uploadable has, too. Perhaps contact them or something.

What Debriders mean for Affiliates is easy. They leech on their work with those account and download as much as their heart desires and never ever purchase premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back